━━ duplicating intimacy.

━━ warning. this chapter contains threesome, vaginal fingering, voyeurism, usage of sex toys (vibrator), cunnilingus, semi-public sex, foreplay, dominance, hoplophilia (baton play), spanking, bondage, edging, double stimulation, d creaming, dumbification, breeding kink, praise kink, degradation, humiliation, overstimulation/multiple orgasms, asphyxiation/choking. advicing y'all to listen to escort by chase atlantic while reading. <3

"GET HER THIS

"GET HER THIS. THIS. THIS. AND THIS. OR BETTER YET, JUST BUY THE WHOLE STORE, WILL YOU?" Kokonoi ordered his men one by one, rushing them to sweep away the whole brand of undies' store just to fill y/n's closet with goods. It's a compensation for his imbecilic or rash feats and for getting caught by Sanzu of all people whilst y/n can't help but just blinked in the ridicule unveiling right before her eyes, shrugging from the discreet manner of Koko to empty the whole mall as a compensation for kissing her without her permission.

"That's right. Make your bank go broke, fucker. Pinning and kissing my y/n like that while I'm not around, aren't you ashamed? And you, Mochi, how dare you trick her that Kakucho's not with you, huh? She was worried sick and you dared ignoring it? Mikey will know about this, I'm telling you all." Sanzu remarked, rolling his eyes whilst blocking y/n's frame from Kokonoi whose eyes' are glowering at him for perturbing the momentum that him and y/n are having last night.

"My y/n? She's ours, dumbass. Back your flat ass off." Rindou perturbed, referring to him and his brother who just chuckled from the usual argument of these two. Sanzu and Rindou, together with Kokonoi are the usual babies of the organization and seeing them argue once in a day already became a routine for everyone even though they find it quite skittish and irritating sometimes.

While y/n did and say nothing more but enjoy the remaining company, laughing out how territorial they are for her and how they would jokingly pull out their guns to threaten one another. She's nonetheless glad that nobody was harmed from th hujjhhehcat attack but Mikey's abduction is one thing that's still bugging her from the depths. Having no choice, she still owe him and will do anything to save him three days from now.

"Agh, Kakucho just wanted to pump a reaction out of her if we said that he's gone. It's him and his childish feats, don't blame me." Mochi shrugged, thinking that it would've been better if Kakucho is here to stop the kid-like tantrums of the executives and to explain himself why does he want y/n to know that he's gone. The poor lad, Mochi, took all the blame even though it was all frankly Kakucho's idea to do so.

"It's fine but give me a knife once we get home." Y/n smiled, adding a pair of see-through mauve undies on the cart before pushing it away from the noisy rackety of the executives. People around have been eyeing their noisiness from quite some time now and it's embarrassing to even think that all eyes are on them while they're shopping, not only because of the men in white suit around who's gathering every lingeries they could peer on but because of how Koko boasted to empty the whole locale.