━━ greatest vulnerability.

"THE PRIVATE JET IS READY, SIRE. SENIOR TAKEOMI FILLED UP THE CRUCIALS and all that's needed is for seniora to board with two or three men since those are the only numbers of the seat available inside. We just need a month to completely set everything so please do enjoy your stay in California first. Pleasantries, senior." The major plane crew contacted Kakucho over the phone, handing over the message of service that was brought into their airline concern.

"Thank you for your service. Now, the three of you can-."

"They will go with me." Hanma insisted, cutting Kakucho off before turning his back with the lady amidst his arms. Thus, the hundreds of lashes that he took were all bared to the executives' eyes as soon as his back met their stares. They're even unaware if the affliction of those huge grazes is affecting Hanma as he carried the dozing woman in his arms as if he didn't want any of them to even pinch a skin of hers.

Nor did he bother heeding to everyone's frantic and anxious stare about his figure - whether they matter or not inside the society, he doesn't give a single fuck.

Well, right after Sanzu, Rindou, and Ran jumped along with y/n, Hanma followed right away - not even minding where he's going to land as he spared his time taking the woman in Sanzu's arms before any of them, the executives, can get their hands on her. He didn't even have dithers on jumping as if he's suicidal or some sort between the clause.

Territorial, isn't he?

Looking back to Hanma, for every step he took in the premises' innards, a sanguine-hue liquid would came dripping from the slit of his abrasion and yet, it didn't even made him stagger while plodding the lady tighter in his arms - setting her to her room so she can rest from carrying all the weight of what happened today. Nor did he bother heeding to the anxious and baffled stares of the folks around the area - even if they matter, he doesn't give a single fuck for the second time.

"After the checkup, Haitanis, follow him and make sure he will not do anything to the lady." Kakucho abruptly ordered, setting the other needed things aside prior to Mikey's commands that the lady should rest austerely in her room since he will come to her himself later on.

Of course, the King needs to visit his Queen.

The two mauve locks nodded as they apparently had to get their backs checked first from the fall along with the number two executive - the reason why Hanma besides the rest insisted to bring her as all of them don't want to discuss the preceding events furthermore. They should keep it for tomorrow or the day later since everyone surely deserves a rest especially y/n and neither do they want to stress themselves regarding those.

"So, you fucking planned this?" Throwing perceptive glowers to the pink-haired lunatic, Rindou's other hand handed his caller ID to the nurse whose face is all red from massaging the bare back of the mauve-haired. The dimness of the ink on his back looked even more ravishing as he tilted his arm to reduce the travail of his back - flexing his biceps and muscles, almost making the three nurses who are tending to them, faint.

"We. It's we planned this. More like, y/n made this whole drama and ordeal just to get Toman out of their respective shells and guess what? I already spotted one from the crowd a while ago. Someone with the tiger tattoo and I know you can guess who was it already. They are obsessed, aren't they?" Sanzu remarked, raising a brow on nowhere as he wasn't the least bit overwhelmed by the head nurse who's evidently trying to seduce him.