━━ countdown for chaos.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PREPARE FOR LANDING AND PLEASE FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS. WE'RE NOW APPROACHING LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA IN A TIMEFRAME OF 1 PM NOON. AGAIN..." One of the attendants announced in the intercommunication speaker, perturbing the sleeping executives including you from the depths of your slumber as the view outside the private jet that the executive's occupied is peculiar and cryptically dim.

Distinct-pigmented clouds were visibly seen on each side of the jet's wings whilst the temperature outside surely went way below the minimum - the pygmy translucent particles of snow will make everyone ascertain the weather. It was either snowing or raining, as you concluded as well.

Looking around, your half-lidded eyes blinked at the jet's vicinity, intruced by the way it was designed prior to modernity and with a high-class style. Based on what Rindou informed you, Sanzu himself was the one who had the whole plane customized according to his comfortness. 

The idea alone of Sanzu planning the interior designs made you gape as it was never evident for you that an executive such as him exists to make such fine-looking layouts. In your aspect, Sanzu's only job in Bonten is to murder people and indulge himself on drugs.

"Did you have a goodnight's sleep, Miss L/n?" Rindou, who insisted on sitting beside your reclining chair, asked. The whole time that your eyes were closed to doze off, your senses would tell you that there's somebody from the side who's looking at you intently, something that made you quite piqued as the hombre wouldn't even leave your side at least for a second.

Answering his query with a scoff, you dilated your gaze towards the small window - wondrous regarding why you were there with Bonten in the first place. It was never planned nor organized that you will come with them together in the plane since all you were aware of two days ago is that you were invited to the gathering and that's that.

But much to your surprise, another upturn of events happened. 

Ran suddenly came up to your office last time whilst bringing a bag with Beige Alain Ducasse as its restaurant logo. His motive for coming over didn't dawn on you except when he handed over the invitation that Rindou forgot to give, adding it with words like, "You should take a small break. I bought this for you after the conference I attended so make sure to eat it. Also, you are boarding with us on the plane and hotel tomorrow. Better prepare your passport, clothes and personal garbs." 

The latter's perseverance in asking about the thing that he can do in order for him to condone his sins last time also revulsed you to the core. But to be polite towards him, you only answered with sweet-nothings like you're still contemplating about what to make him do. Bonten inviting you to the plane alone is confusing, you have no spare room to think of any other things that will not aid you in your mantra. And that was what happened, a rare occurrence to suffice if you may say.

"My men will carry your bags. You can rest comfortably after we land and take our book at a nearby hotel, y/n." Kakucho said, patting your shoulder softly when he passed by before leaving to go back to his seat. You only retorted with a befuddled nod. You are already getting a little bit tainted with unpleasantness as the uncanny behavior of the executives wanders through your thoughts.

Laying your back comfortably in the softness, you sighed the nauseous feeling of not knowing anything about what's happening - the one feeling that you loathe the most.