━━ first side of the board.

━━ warning. this chapter contains
fornication, desk sex, workplace sex, vaginal fingering, spitting, spanking, edging, masturbation.

"AGH!" A LOUD MEWL UNFOLDED IN MIYA'S THROAT with her body arching upwards upon feeling how Ran's point and middle finger circled around the tipness of her sensuous cunt

"AGH!" A LOUD MEWL UNFOLDED IN MIYA'S THROAT with her body arching upwards upon feeling how Ran's point and middle finger circled around the tipness of her sensuous cunt. He was repeatedly chaffing on drawing small circles on her clit, moving it in a sluggish pace to edge her bearing and climax. Playing with her cunt relentlessly, rasping the soft flesh amidst her pussy cheeks in an up and down motion, he smirked at how lost she was below him.

"Stop teasing me." She cried out, clasping his hands to touch her more but he only slapped her touch away before pulling his hand back again from touching her. His mocking stares shifted to her, lips forming a pygmy smirk upon seeing her whining face. Removing the cigar's bump on his mouth, he then went to directly put the fervid tip on her right boob, making her gasp in throe as the cigarette burned her skin.

Is this a new way of Ran making one of his whores relish only for him? If yes, then goodness gracious, he is so fucking good in it based on Miya's perceptions of him, completely diverse from you, of course.

"No can do." Huskily whispering, he gripped her left boob harshly as his fingers once again left a one second touch on her throbbing cunt, making her stagger in place as she bit her lips for the sudden pleasure. He was teasing her and it's visibly shown by how he removes and places back his fingers to rub her very wet cunt, edging her utmost.

"Ran, fill me." Voice sounding more hoarse, her other hand struggled to reach and rub for her own clit, side to side motion whilst her other hand gripped her own boob amidst the pleasure. With her moans filling the air, the unbearable sting of delectation went back to her being right after she started pleasuring herself. Delirious and unable to stop, the friction between her clit and fingers made her legs shake from the abominable pleasure, back arching from its touch if only Ran wasn't much of an ass.

"Not on my watch." Ran whistled before swiftly grabbing her palms, placing it above her head as his free hand tackled the fastest pace on rasping her mound. The schloping sound enveloped the room and yet it didn't even stop Ran from casting Miya into a new savor of libido with how fast his fingers moved. With her body arching, moans again poured out of her mouth from how much faster he rubbed her sensuous flesh.

"Fuck. Ooh. Please. Ran!"

"Be my bitch, Miya. If you want my cock, you could've begged for more. Make it explicit and wild." He said as he halted moving his fingers again, minting her to scorn in irritation as her climax was stooped down by his commands again.

She wants him to castrate her, fill her with that dick and make her unable to take a single step after this. She could've said that because he knows her taste, her fetishes, her desire, every bit of her thirst, he knows it. And he was also always present to sate every last gist of it. Every last one of it.