"It is. But it's also a scientific thing. It's supposed to be educational. It's going in libraries, colleges and schools."

"Are you getting paid for it?"

"Yes. Of course. I wouldn't do this without it."

"Hmm."

"Look, when he approached me with the idea, I thought it was crazy at first too. But then I think about how scary it was for me when I had Benjamin. I would have loved to have read about an experience so that I would know what to expect. One day, some other boy or man is going to find out he's pregnant and not know what to do. I want be able to help him, Zayn. So if it means telling them about that one night in the back of a car or what it was like when benjamin had been born and I realized I was sealed up with staples, then I'm all for it. I just hope you're on board with it too."

"I am on board with it. It's a good and unselfish thing you're doing. I'm just wondering why you would hide it from me or think that I would be so upset about it that we had to meet here. It's not like you slept with him."

Harry looked away from him.

"This is why I wanted to wait until after we ate. I didn't want you to lose your appetite."

Zayn sighed and looked up at the ceiling.

"So you did."

"It was before you and I got back together. I was lonely and he was there. But there was never any feelings. We always kept the sex casual. I'm sorry, Zayn. "

"You don't have to apologize or explain yourself."

"I do."

"Is there a new baby involved?"

"What?"

"Are you pregnant with his child?"

"No."

"Then you don't have to apologize. You didn't do anything wrong. It's not like you cheated."

"I know that. That's not what I'm apologizing for. I'm apologizing because I have to work with him closely while my book is being published. I don't want you to think that we're still sleeping together or that there is something going on."

"I know you better than that, Harry."

"Still, you don't know Liam. But I do. And he was the one who told me he knew I wanted someone else. He told me I deserved someone better than him and that I should tell you how I felt. He's the reason I even showed up at your house that night. I just want you to be able to trust him. That's all."

"Do you trust him?"

"I do. I trust him around me and around Benjamin. He's been around us for a year now."

"Then I trust him too."

"You do?"

Not completely, yet. But it was to his benefit to say he did. He knew he had a secret of his own and this was the perfect time to tell him.

"Of course I do. To be honest, I'm just so fucking glad you're back in my life. Okay, you slept with him a few times, I don't care about any of that shit. You're back with me now. We actually love each other and that's all that matters. Besides, as long as we're being honest, you're not the only one keeping something from someone."

He was intrigued.

"Are you saying you're keeping something from me?"

"Mhm."

"It can't be as bad as mine."

"Actually they are equal."

"They are?"