36: Constant

Darshan had a tiny smile on his face "Do you remember our first promise?"

"Yes. We said that it will always be our mistake and we will be sorry"

"Exactly! This whole thing was our mistake. So let's stop this sorry session" exclaimed Darshan.

"You will never grow up. You're still that 19 year old kiddo who asked me if I was scared of lizard when I was having a panic attack!"

"I was just trying to cheer your mood"

"Yeah right right", Diksha laughed.

Darshan put his arms around her shoulder and rested his forehead on hers, "I missed you so much Diksha. I missed you. You don't know how happy I am right now. Don't leave me. I promise you I'll be there forever"

Diksha hugged him tightly "I am sorry Darsh. I missed you. I..I was in a terrible state these years. I can't even explain you...I know it's my mistake....I am sorrry...I really am...please forgive me. I promise I'll make things better...I'll never hurt you"

"It's okay..it's fine. It's not your mistake. Stop crying...just don't leave me alone...please. From now we will solve everything together...alright?"

Diksha nodded with a bright smile on her face. Darshan wiped her tears and gently kissed her forehead.

Diksha stood on her tiptoes to reach Darshan's face, but he was too tall.
"Bend down coconut tree"

"What? Coconut tree? Even now you won't stop calling me this?"

"Don't speak rubbish. If you want a kiss just-"
Before she could say anything, Darshan obediently bend a little to reach down to her height. Diksha placed his palm on his cheek and kissed his forehead and whispered "I love you"

Darshan wrapped his arms around her petite body and with a huge grin on his face he replied, "I love you too"

"So Mr Darshan Raval...are you ready to spend your entire life with his not so romantic Dikhsa Shaw Raval?"

Darshan burst out into fits of laughter leaving Diksha confused "Are you kind of proposing me? I must remind you, Mrs Raval we are already married"

"I know...but so what? Let me confirm whether you want to be with me or not...you might have some girlfriend...and after all now you the chocolate boy Darshan Raval. All the girls are mad after you and they are always ready to flirt with you"
She turned towards the other side and stood.

Darshan tried to hide his smile and say "are you jealous? Because I can see that"

"No...why will I be jealous....I am no-"
When she turned towards Darshan she was out of words. She was surprised to see Darshan on his knees.

Darshan smiled and said, "So since we are starting everthing again, right from the beginning..I wanted to confess something. Diksha I cannot promise you that I will be a perfect husband and do all the work..because you know if I start doing something, I end up making a mess. But I can promise you that every Sunday I will make breakfast for you. I cannot promise that I will keep your clothes on the lower shelves so that you don't have to do ballet dance to get them, but I can definitely promise that I will help you to get those down. I cannot promise you that I will stop telling my lame jokes, but I can surely sing some songs to make you happy. I know I am not perfect....but will you accept me the way I am? Can we give each other another chance and live happily with our family?"

Diksha smiled widely and said, "Yes I will. And maybe I can help you to cook on Sundays because now I cook well. So I can be a tough competitor in the cooking field...be aware of that Mr Raval"
Darshan stood up while Diskha said with a serious face, "I need to tell you something"

"What?"

"It's a secret....actually I like your lame jokes. It's cute"

Both of them started laughing loudly. The atmosphere was filled with joy and happiness.

Diksha cupped Darshan's face and said, "I love you and I love to see this happy face. Do not feel sad, ok?"
Darshan had a huge smile on his face and he "Sure ma'am. Whatever you wish" and giggled

Diksha cheerfully said with pride in her eyes, "My love for you and your sense of humour will be the constant"

____________________________
Just a happy chapter. Did you like it?
If you do then tell me in the comments
Don't forget to vote and comment
Spread love💙