25: Confession

Road trips are the best possible vacations. Being around nature gives a sense of positivity and refreshment from the daily routine.

Here Darshan, Diksha, Divya, Jugyal and Siddharth were going to Hardil's place in Lonavla.

Everyone reached Lonavla, Jugyal excitedly exclaimed the same. He was definitely the most excited one in the group.

Divya was in awe of the scenery. She looked around and her face stated that she was dumbstruck to visit such a beautiful place. Then she told while pointing towards Hardil's bungalow, "Siddharth uncle, will we stay here? In this big house"

Siddharth replied with a big smile, "Yes, we will stay here. And I will tell you many stories and we will play hide and seek. We will have a lot of fun."

"Yes"
Divya replied while staring at the bungalow, "the house is so beautiful!"

All of them headed towards the bungalow, when they saw Darshan still sleeping. Darshan was still resting his head on Diksha's shoulder. He was unaffected by everything, he was sleeping peacefully.

Jugyal went inside with Divya. Then Siddharth looked at sleeping Darshan and gave a helpless look to Diksha.

Diksha chucked and reassured him"You can go inside. I'll wake him up and we will go"

After Siddharth left, Diksha placed her hand on Darshan's forehead and said, "Gabbu...get up...we've reached. Wake up dear, see we have reached. Wake up...we need to go"

<Darshan's point of view>
I was in deep slumber, when suddenly I heard someone's sweet voice calling me. Her voice was so soothing. Was I dreaming? Was a fairy from dreamland calling me? She called me again and I realised that she wasn't an angel from fairy tales- it was Diksha's voice!
<End of Darshan's point of view>

Darshan slowly opened his eyes and saw his head was resting on Diksha's shoulder. He lifted his head and looked at Diksha and said, "Good morning. But where are we?"

Diksha smiled.
Yes, the angelic smile which Darshan was eagerly waiting to see!

She said, "We are in Lonavla, at Hardil's place. And you were fast asleep..now let's go inside. Everyone's waiting for us"

"Yeah..but Divya?"
Darshan questioned not finding her around.

"She's with Siddharth. Don't worry"
Diksha replied.
.
.
.
Hardil cordially welcomed everyone inside his bungalow. It was an old house. But even after so many years, the house was well maintained. The interiors of the house was so intricate, it was simply breathtaking.

Divya was so excited that she asked a bunch of questions to Siddharth, knowing that he is the only one who will patiently answer her

Divya was so excited that she asked a bunch of questions to Siddharth, knowing that he is the only one who will patiently answer her. And surely he did. He answered each and every question. She came in here for the first time, and was absolutely speechless to see the marvellous place.
Hardil and Jugyal went inside their rooms. Siddharth was narrating stories to Divya.

Diksha was sitting on the balcony and was reading a book when Darshan came and said,"It's raining."

She looked behind and saw Darshan holding two coffee mugs. He handed her one cup.
Diksha smiled faintly and muttered a "Thank you"
Darshan sat beside her comfortably and initiated the conversation, "The weather is so beautiful, isn't it? It was sunny a few minutes ago and now it's drizzling"
Diksha agreed, "Yes, it is!"

Darshan further spoke, "Listen Diksha. Can we please talk?"
Diksha replied, "Yes, go on. I'm listening"

"Diksha I know, Siddharth told me.."
Diksha interrupted Darshan I between and said, "Sid told you? W-what did he say?"
She feared that Siddharth had told Darshan the truth. But she was relieved after hearing Darshan's reply.

"Yes, Siddharth told me that day Dad had called you. I was traumatised when the saw the car was about to hit Divya...so you came to handle everything. You know that day when I dreamt that I was falling from the cliff, I was petrified. At that point I needed someone to hug. Someone who would pacify me and tell me that everything would be fine. Honestly I was tired of pacifying my own self. I was scared to face the reality. I...I know I'm not someone who would easily express himself, but I'm doing that today. Diksha, I've realised something after mom left. I realised that we don't have an eternity to live. Life is very short..and if we waste our time unnecessarily then we might not get to spend time with each other. I've always seen mom and dad live happily..can't we do that as well? I mean these three years have me a hell for me. And I know you have suffered equally just like me. So why can't we just speak and settle things..and why can't we start our lives again?"

Darshan's confession left Diksha completely speechless. Before she could tell anything Darshan further spoke, "See Diksha I trust you. I know there must be a valid reason..and I want to know the reason. Why did you leave? I'm not forcing you. But even you can't deny that we can't let this awkwardness grow between the two of us. Diksha trust me, I don't want things to become worse between both of us. Surely we have drifted apart from each other in these years, but we are still together..just like we were earlier. So let's not create an unbridgeable barrier between both of us. Please tell me everything."

Darshan thought 'I confessed my feelings, when will you?'

__________________________________

So finally Darshan confessed everything! He really wants to start a new life with Diksha.....but what is Diksha's plan?
Will she agree?
Let's see what happens next.
Till then take care.
vote, comment and tell me what you all feel about the two of them.

Also, I just want to tell all my readers that it really takes a lot of time and effort to write a story. So please don't be a silent reader. I would really appreciate if you all vote and comment. It motivates me to write, otherwise there's no point of spending so much time and effort. I would be more than happy if I get constructive reviews and feedback from my readers. But do not be silent reader and no negativity please.

Spread love💙