"So, would that be the same for me?"

"Yours won't be so difficult compared to Bucky's, but yes, you might have to go through the same thing. You might have to be watched by us until the government trusts you, but the process will still be the same," Steve answered.

"My hands aren't clean either, but they haven't arrested me yet," Natasha told me. "Don't worry, if you decide to join our team, we will make sure that you get pardoned."

"Same thing if you choose to leave after this is all over," Steve added.

I decided to change the subject. "So, has anyone got information on Petrov's location?"

"Nothing so far," Natasha divulged. "Seems like he disappeared."

"Or waiting," I suggested. I finished making the coffee poured cups for Natasha, Steve, and me. "He had a weird obsession with me when I was captured. He lived off torturing me, loved to watch the Winter Soldier hurt me. Even when I followed their commands, he would just randomly hurt me and order me to thank him for it. Karpov noticed what Petrov was doing and gave orders to stop hurting me without reason."

I noticed Steve slightly turn his head to the side, which made me look too. Bucky walked into the kitchen, immediately noticing me. He nodded at everyone and went to the refrigerator. I grabbed another mug to pour coffee into it. When he closed the refrigerator door, I slid the coffee down to him. He looked down at the counter to see the coffee right in front of him. I felt him stare at me.

"Black coffee, just how you like it," I shrugged, taking a sip of my own coffee without meeting his gaze. "But anyway, Petrov isn't stupid. He knows the odds are going to be against him if he tries attacking the tower."

Steve thought it through. "He's not attacking the tower because he knows that he'll lose if you're here."

"And he won't go out of hiding until I leave," I affirmed.

Natasha tilted her head to the side. "Are you thinking of using yourself as bait?"

I shrugged, "What if that's the only option?"

"It's not," Bucky blurted unexpectedly, making me look at him. He stared at me with a stern expression. "You're not using yourself as bait."

"I agree. I don't like that," Steve announced. "That's too risky."

"What about the files that you got on Hydra?" I asked. "Were you able to open all the locked files?"

"Not all of them," Natasha leaned against the counter with her arms folded. "There's some that are still really secured. There's also some more files that Fury managed to grab while he went undercover after D.C."

"Was there anything about Petrov?"

"Not that I know of," Natasha answered. "It's possible that it might be one of the encrypted ones."

I tapped my fingers against my mug, considering something. "I might know someone who can probably open whatever files are left."

Steve straightened, "Who?"

"He's a friend from high school, Jonah Masters. He's a genius hacker and a builder like Stark, except for the ego thing. He's actually very down to earth. He lived in Jersey last I spoke to him."

"Just because he is good with computers doesn't mean he has the ability to decrypt the files from Hydra," Bucky declared as he walked to the sink to rinse his apple. "And seriously, Jersey?" He rasped, making me raise my eyebrow at him.

I noticed Steve had an amused look on his face at what Bucky said, but also was reflecting on something too. "Yes, Jersey, my home state. You got a problem with that, New Yorker?" I challenged him.