Bonus Chapter 2

Aria's POV

I woke up in the morning then went to the canteen. I saw Yoru and Phoenix having breakfast while chatting. I took a tray and got some food myself. Cypher was in his workshop and he already had breakfast. I joined Yoru and Phoenix and they both looked happy to see me.

"oooh, Aria! How's your sleep?" Phoenix asked.

"it was alright. You?" I asked back.

"it was amazing! I just won against Yoru last night!"

"oh? It's rather strange to know you're losing, Yoru.."

"I was being nice by letting him win for once. Otherwise, this idiot won't play with me again if he keeps losing. I just did what I needed to do,"

"that's not nice.."

"haha!" I laughed at them.

Both of them then looked at me, having some ideas in their minds.

"how about a game? Wanna play with us? We can invite Kay/O! Oh, or Cypher as well. I never seen him play video games!" Phoenix offered.

"oh then you're unlucky," Yoru commented, looking at me with a smug face.

"huh? Why?"

"oh there's one time we played together. It was an escape room puzzle game. Me and Yoru against Cypher. He finished his puzzle way earlier than both of us," I explained the story.

"he's a nerd," Yoru rolled his eyes.

"wait until you play with Killjoy," I elbowed Yoru gently.

"wait, when did you guys play together?"

"when you're on a mission with Brimstone," Yoru shrugged.

"wha- hey I wanna see him play!"

"sure! Maybe next time. We can team up and see who's doing it faster," 

"Aria herself actually did most of the part. Cypher was.. just too smart for a mere game," Yoru sighed, remembering the little escape room competition we had.

"I got no mission today! Wanna play after this?"

"I can't, I need to do some excercise today. Can't get rusty," I shook my head.

"oh yeah, the gym! Hey, Yoru, let's hit the gym,"

"sure, I'm down for it,"

We finished our breakfast then headed out after returning the trays. I went back to my workshop then sat on the beanbag, digesting the food. I looked at my workshop, it has been taken care by Omen when I was gone even the flowers bloomed beautifully. 

"hello, my dear!" Cypher came into my workshop, sounded as playful as usual.

"ready for the gym?"

"do I look ready? I need to change my clothes! Or you want me to take everything off right here?"

"yes, please,"

He paused and I laughed at him.

"I really need to get Kay/O away from you.." he sighed.

"I'll also go get ready. We'll meet up at the gym,"

"sure! I'll see you there,"

He looked around once, I got no visitor right then. He then pulled me close then gave me a quick hug. We both left the workshop to go change our clothes. After a bit, we meet up at the gym. He was wearing his casual shirt and of course a black mask to cover his face so nobody could see. I always loved looking at his calming eyes and that beautiful hair of his.