Ch 18 - Found You

Cypher's POV

We're finally there. We flew to Morroco again, to Bind. Omen, Sage, Jett and Chamber came with me. Sage told me to book some hotel rooms so we could prepare our needs. We might need to let Aria rest first before getting her on the jet, so I agreed to book a hotel. I booked two hotel rooms. One was for me and Chamber (and maybe Omen if he even sleeps) and other one was for the girls. We flew three days after the last meeting as everything has been assembled and planned well. I picked a hotel that was quite far enough from the Kingdom building we were going to infiltrate.

"okay, everyone ready? I want Omen to look for a control room. Any room with a console in it so I can start hacking. Jett, you memorized the map already, right?"

"I did. Should I start going in?"

"not yet. I need to be in a control room first. Omen, you can start scouting. Be safe,"

"I'll be back soon,"

He teleported away. I turned to Sage and Chamber.

"Chamber, look for a good extraction point for us. Sage will be joining you. If we find her, clear the path for us. Sage, just be ready for the heals when I got her,"

"so I'm not coming in?" Chamber asked.

"no. We need somebody to look for a safe extraction point,"

"that should be easy. Let me know if you want me in," Chamber left.

"Sage, for now, just hide here and monitor the gate. If something's going on, let us know,"

"I understand. Don't forget to always stay online," she nodded.

I put my left hand up, watching over the cameras I've hacked before. Unfortunately, I couldn't hack into every cameras, I needed to be using the system from the place to be able to fully access the cameras. Omen came back shortly after with a good news. He took me to the control room and I started connecting myself to their system.

"yes, this could work. Shall we?" I could connect into the system pretty well.

"you heard that, Jett?" Omen asked from the comms.

"okay. I'm going in through the vents,"

"be safe, everybody," Sage also started moving.

Omen teleported away, following my guide. After a few second, I could also see Jett on the radar, she was already in the vent.

"Jett, stop right there, a person is going to walk past you. Don't make noise,"

I saw her stop then I turned to Omen.

"that's a clear path, keep looking,"

"understood.." he whispered.

I turned back to Jett again and started guiding her through the vents.

"Jett, the fan over there is on, look for another way. Try going back and take the left route,"

"okay. I'm going back,"

"Omen, can you hide? Someone's walking there,"

"there's no hiding spot. I might have to take them down,"

"yes. You can just do that,"

"guys, is everything going well?" Sage asked.

"it's alright,"

"because there are heavy duty trucks getting to the main gate,"

I quickly checked the camera outside. There were three trucks getting in through the main gate. I kept an eye to the trucks that finally opened up, letting people out. From each truck, there's one person who was being tied and blindfolded. I could see the scars and their white pale skin.