Mikey and Katty's Wedding

Katty Pov,

I am so nervous to walk down the isle. I mean I am ready to see Mikey but I'm not ready to walk in heels and a dress down a narrow isle and suck a big vial i couldn't see through it. It was awful. My mom was walking me down the isle cause my brother couldn't be there to. My dad died a long time ago and I wanted my bro to walk me down the isle but he is in Afghanistan with the troops. So I am plum out of luck. But he will be video conferencing during the reception. Anyway as I got closer to the door that would take me to my groom The more nervous I got. But before My mom could open the door I heard a voice that made me the happiest person in the world.

"Kat. I thought you wanted me to walk me down the isle not mom." I turned around only to see my brother and best friend Kevin or Keviebear standing there in his uniform.

"Kevin!" I yelled throwing myself at him. He tackled me in a hug. "and yes I always wanted you to walk me down the isle."

"Good cause I wasn't taking no for an answer." We laughed and mom mad her way to her seat. 1 minute until I go out. I thought nervously.

"It's ok don't worry about this." Kevin said.

"I'm not I am just wondering how you got here."

"Mikey." With that I was he was opening the door. I heard the music and knew it was my que. As I looked up and saw Mike I was so overwhelm with emotions I started crying happy tears. He had a big smile across his face. Kevin handed me to him and the preacher started.

After the boring stuff

" I do."

"I do."

Then we had the best kiss ever. That was the end of my wedding and the happiest day of my life.

Thanks for reading and I am so sorry I have not been updating. I love you guys for all your support and thank you for baring with me.

Sorry My loves