First date.....Girls

LILLY POV

I was at the park waiting for Leo. He had told me to meet him at 9. It was 9:30. I knew i Could not trust him. I started to walk away.

LEO POV

I saw he walking away. I knew i was late, but i could not help it M.s. (Master Splinter) kept me late after training.

"Hey wait." I called after her.

"Leo I thought you stood me up."

"No I would never do that...Hey what happened to your face?" I asked concerned.

"Oh it was um my father." She said.

"Your father did this?"

"Y-yes" she started to cry. I embraced her in a hug. I started to stroke her hair and told her."Everything is going to be alright." Over and over again. She looked up into my eyes and asked. "Do you really believe that?"

"Yes yes i do."

"You are so nice Leo." She said as she hugged me closer.

"Hey Lilly would you be my girlfriend?" She looked up at me again dang her eyes are beautiful.

"Yes i would love to Leo." I Let go and jumped up with my fists in the air.

"Yes." We talked and talked forever. When she left we hugged one more time & we made arrangements for our next date. I was so happy.

KATTY POV

Me and Mikey were in his car on our way to a pizza joint. We got to Pizza hut and ordered jelly beans with jalapenos and pepperoni large pizza. We both ate half. I was stuffed and so was he. We both made small talk but he seemed kinda nervous like he had to ask me a question

"What is it?!" I questioned

"Well i wanted to ask you something, Will you Katty be my girlfriend?"

"Yeah loved to."

"Great." He said as we left.

RAPH POV

I Could see Angel at the top of the TCRI building. I was so nervous. Could she really like a mutant turtle freak like me? I guess i said it out loud because she answered me.

"Yeah i could." I was blushing madly.

"Oh i said that out loud? Heheheh."

"Yeah knuckle head." I walked over there all nonchalant.

"Are the stars not pretty."

"The stars are not what i am looking at."

"Oh Raph don't say that if you don't mean it."

"I mean it with all my heart. Did you know that you are the prettiest girl i have ever known?"

"Raph I am a Duff so how can i be the prettiest girl yo have ever seen."

"First of all your not designated ugly or fat. And second who ever said that i am going to kick their a**" (Sorry no cussing for me my loves.)

"You really mean it?"

"Duh."

"Well you are a sweet guy and i wish you could be my boyfriend."

"I wish you were my girlfriend."

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Will you be my girl friend?"

"Yes " We both said together

"Good now i have to get home so i dont get a lecture about staying out all night." She said

"Ok see you soon."

"See you soon."

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

-

-

-

-

-

Well my loves i am out of ideas for now comment on what you think my next chapter will be. Oh And happy V-DAY hope you spend it with the people you love.