Six month antislavery surprise Donnie

DONNIE POV

I was getting the food for tonight. When Raph walked in.

"Do you know how ta rap a present?" He asked.

"I thought Angel didn't want a present."

"Well I guess she changed her mind because she said her foot size was 6."

"Ha ha what kind of shoes did you get her?"

"Well um i got her flip flops."

"RAPH! You got your girlfriend flip flops?!"

"Yeah." OMG he got angle flip flops she is going to shit kittens. I grabbed the box and raped it quick but nicely then shoved him out of the kitchen. How was i going to prepare a picnic in 3 hours.

Time skip.

I picked April up at six and we walked to a park. She brought a blanket for us to sit on and a gift for me. It was only fair that I brought the food and a gift for her. We ate sandwiches, apples, cake and chocolate. Then i made her open my gift first.

"Oh Donnie its beautiful!" She said. she was referring to the necklace I got her.

"I knew you'd love it!" I said before she threw her arms around me.

"Ok now you just have to open mine." She practically tossed it at me.

"Ok Ok." I opened it and was so happy to see that she had gotten me a new pair of science glasses.

"How did you know i needed new ones?"

"Because that is all you ever talk about any more. Did you see the side?" I hadn't yet. I looked the sides said "Kiss the scientist".

"Oh thank you April but the sides are a little corny." I said kissing her.

"I thought you liked corny." she whispered between kisses.

"You know i do."

"I love you Donatello Hamato."

"I love you more April O'Neil."

"You probably do."

"Hardy har har.''

"Ha ha ha ha." we both laughed.

"I have to go home curfew is in 30 minutes."

"Let me put the necklace on first."

"K."

I put it on her and she was absolutely glowing.

"I guess i have to walk you back now."

"Yeah.''

As we walked back i realized something. I realized that i wanted to be with this girl for the rest of my life. her dad and me were the best of friends. I stopped her right in the middle of the street. I always had a ring on me because of the fact they were dropped so often.

"What is it Donnie?"

I got down on one knee and asked.

"April Maria O'Neil, i love you like i have known you all my life i know we have only been together for 6 months but that does not mean anything. I promise to love you for the rest of my life. So will you do me the extraordinary honor of marrying me?"

She started crying. But said a shaky "Yesssssss! yes Donnie i will Mary you." By then i was crying too. ''Thank you.'' i said before i slipped the ring on her finger. To my surprise it fit. I stood up took her in my arms and whispered in her ear

"I Love you and you are going to be the best wife ever."

"Same here." She replied.

"Um sweet heart i am not a girl.''

"Ok smartie change the wife part to husband."

We both laughed. Then i realized she has not met splinter. Shit.