Wedding planing!

I am going to switch the order up today Leo Raph Donnie Then Mike Hope you read this first cause i do not want any confused loves :p

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Leo Pov,

"Lilly we need to pick out a date for the wedding!"

"Why? Can't we just do it and get it over with." She complained.

"Because we can't go to the court house and get married anymore." I whispered in her earpulling her close and kissing her.

"Ok but we have to have a small wedding. 45 people at most. Sushi bar, No alcohol, and you have to carry me bridal style after we kiss an go down the isle."

"Deal."

We made the invitations. Picked a date. And we decided to do the ceremony at a church we found online. The reception is going to be at Antonio's pizza parlor. I think that's where all my bro's are going to have there reception.

''Oh and Leo our wedding colors should be blue and gray."

"Ok. But our theme should be the ocean."

"Love it."

"Good I am ready to call you Mrs Lillian Hamato."

"Me too."she looked up like she just remembered something important. "Leo who is going to be you you best man and your groomsmen?"

"Uh my best man is going to be my brother Raph then my grooms men are going to be Splinter, Donnie, Mikey ,and Casey. Who are yours."

"I want Kari to be my maid of honor but I don't even know if she is still alive." She looked down at her feet.

"Hey."I said pulling her close. "We will get her out of there i promise."

"I believe you."

"Good. Now we have to plan who is going to be sitting closest to us at the reception."

"Well of course our family stupid." we both laughed.

Man I love this chick.

Raph Pov,

"Babe do we have to have purple as a wedding color?'' I complained. She is so not girly but when she sees purple she goes crazy.

"Yes hot head and then you get to pick the other color."

"Red duh."

"Don't duh me Mr. Hamato. Remember who your getting married to."

"A crazed chick." I mumbled.

"WHAT!"

"Nothing." I said putting my hands up in defense.

"Good now what are you wearing for the ceremony?"

"A suite. You."

"I might wear a skirt but never a dress."

"You will look beautiful either way."

"Stop faltering me. You know you only want a good Honeymoon that night."

"True but you already know your beautiful."

"Whatever."

"Babe stop saying your not it only makes me sad."

"I will stop saying it but I wont stop believing it."