School time part 2 sneek peek

Bonnie Pov

At the moment I was walking down the hallway. "Hey bonnie what are You doing here"Freddy said..."Well i am going to my class." i said...."algebra ? I thought that new comers cant get algebra in the first day." he stated..."wait algebra i was thinking this is math wrong class Yolo," i said leaving the room.

As I got lost in the hallway . I check the my classes .."Room 610 ...mm where ?"
I whisper to myself.

As I was walking a little more ..."200-300,400-500,600-700......There 600-700"

As I was walking down the hallway ;I see a door with that number.I got a closer look to see if I was right.Yeah..610.As I enter the room,I see the blue haired girl....

Writer Note
Hello people I know I die for almost a whole year..:( but I. Will try to comeback.You see I had some problems in my life ...I didn't know what to do....,But now I'm back so expect more updates and more :)and I haven't forgot about Starco ..;)Yayyy!!!!Starco .Yes, I will try to update the book or even a version remaster?(write Starco from the beginning but more details)
Keep alive here ...I want to give a huge thanks to Ashleyflame12 For helping me in my life .Yeah..Thank you !!!For everything!!!Go check Ashley for awesome books!!.....(I didn't know what do write hehehe:( ...)
Well expect more updates well ya guys
;)

P.S.

RobTop Come on with the Update(2.0)
Expect a book about the 2.0 EnDGame?