School Time part 1

"Come on, Bonnie you cant get late in your first day of school,"bonnie's mom Say as pushing him .

Bonnie POV

"But mom i Dont want to go to school is so boring , Why i am going to school anyways is not like going to school is gonna give me money." i said sarcasticly.."no right now but in the future.," my mom said..."In the future and thats alot of time, but right now What it matters is get some sleep." i said..."And why getting sleep is important . "she said.."Well it help you to get some energy. And ....."i said . i Dont know What to say ..As my mom left of boredness ."you only have 10 minutes to get ready,"my mom said while getting the keys for the car .

10 minutes later . I got my finest shirt and my jeans and some random sneakers . i was thinking who i am gonna meet at school i have no friends, i Dont know anyone or the worst thing of all i am gonna die as a virgin .

"Now bonnie i Dont want problems in the first day of school, you can promise that?my mom said...As i got down from the truck . i went directly to the counselors office to pick my classes ...
Ok.
After i got my classes, i went to the cafeteria. You everyone needs to eat ya know.As i went to get my plate the regular: pancakes , with a juice.As i was searching for a place to seat . I found the cutest girl in the whole world.
It was a blue hair girl not that much happening but .....(i You had a crush You know that You like them and people will ask .You what do You like about them).
Well i havent talk to a girl in a while How do i do it. I dont want to look like a stupid guy in the first day. Like they say if You want something You need to wait for it.
"Hey , over here "??? Said .. As i turn around i see a little group.i came over there i see 3 persons."hey i havent see You around are You new,"he said.i didnt answer him for a while."Anyways what is your name, "he said...."My name is bonnie and what is yours ," i said...."my name is freddy but You can call me fred and this girl is mangle but You can call her Vixen ."Freddy said..."Hey what about me Fred"??? Said ...freddy sigh and he said,"this is Foxy"...."hello guys nice to met You but. " i said while looking at the blue hair girl..."oh,oh dont tell me You like Bon?"Freddy said.."Who?" I said..."Bon Bon the girl are You staring at "Freddy said with a deep voice .I blush oh no now their aré thinking i like her. Yes i like Her but no in that way.

"Dont talk to that girl " Foxy said..."But why not, just look at her .She is so,so,so
Adorable"i said..."trust me i learn the hard way"foxy said...."Ok foxy that is enough stop trying to scare the guy." Fred said.."no its ok but what do You mean learn the hard way?"i said...
"Well" before foxy say anything the bell rang and everyone needed to go their classes."hey sit with us in lunch"freddy said.
"Ok i will be there".