Special Chapter

AN/// Yall as of today this fic is a year old. so have this chapter that is just Wilbur's pov of their study date that is mentioned in chapter 7. its bad but take it anyways

Wilbur never saw himself as the type to be flustered easily. He was never one to turn red at the slightest bit of affection.

And yet here he is, unable to form words as the boy of his dream stands in front of him. The other boy was wearing his jumper. Not just his jumper, his favorite jumper. It's a simple yellow one that hangs loosely off his frame.

So you could probably imagine that it fit George, a boy almost a foot shorter than him, like a dress. It fell to the burnets knees and its sleeves hung below his knuckles. It made him look so much smaller than he actually was.

Wilbur doesn't know how long he sat on the edge of his bed staring at the other boy before George spoke.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked, voice accusing. His face was tinted red, clearly flustered under the scrutiny.

"You're just so pretty." Wilbur sighed out. He grinned when George's eyes widened and the flush on his face darkened. "Come here, baby."

George walked closer to the bed and stood between his thighs, placing his hands on his shoulders.

Wilbur reached out and turned George's head towards himself.

"Hi." He whispered in an attempt to keep the soft atmosphere.

"Hello."

Wilbur leaned up and pressed a gentle kiss to George's forehead.

"We should probably start working on the project, huh"

------

Wilbur looked up from where he was typing on his laptop when George yawned.

The shorter teen was laying on his stomach. His computer was sitting on the floor in front of him. It's screen broadcasted one of the various websites their teacher had approved.

"You tired, Gogs?" George yawned again before responding. "Mhm." "Maybe we should stop for the day." "Yeah, I think so."

The two of them began to put their stuff away, placing books and computers into backpacks.

Wilbur grabbed his personal laptop and handed it to George.

"Go ahead and pick something to watch. I'll be right back."

Wilbur left the room, walking down the stairs and into the kitchen. He grabbed a bag of popcorn and placed it into the microwave.

He leaned back against the counter as he waited for it to be finished. When it was, he grabbed the bag and dumped it into a large bowl. He threw away the bag and walked back up the stairs.

When he entered his room he was met with a sight that took his breath away. George was laying on his bed. He had removed his sweats and Wilbur's laptop was laying across his lower thighs.

Wilbur walked to the bed and placed the bowl he was holding on the bedside table. He grabbed his laptop from George, ignoring his soft protest, and placed it next to him on the bed. Wilbur climbed over him and laid on top of him.

"Hi." He spoke softly. George giggled in response. "Hey."

------

Wilbur was on the verge of falling asleep. The two boys had shifted positions at some point. Wilbur was now laying farther down the bed. His head lay on George's stomach with the other's thighs resting on his shoulders and chest. The laptop was resting on Wilbur's thighs, which was propped up on a few pillows.

The aura around the room could only be described as soft. Both boys were silent, simply watching the video that was playing.

Wilbur felt the hand that was sitting atop his head move. He moved to look at George as grabbed his phone to check the time.

"I should probably text my dad and ask him to come get me." "Alright."

It was around fifteen minutes later when their bubble of softness was broken by a knock on the door downstairs.

Both boys sighed as they untangled their bodies.

Wilbur was helping George to pull his jumper off as the other pulled his sweatpants back on when the door swung open, revealing a shocked looking Tommy.

"Oh my god!!" Tommy shouted, closing the door quickly. "George you're lucky your dad is here to pick you up, otherwise I would be screaming right now."

Both boys looked at each other in shock before bursting into loud laughter. They walked out of the room and down the stairs, laughing all the while.

AN/// This was just an excuse to write georgebur fluff tbh.

https://discord.gg/K45CGRdP