The beginning

Narrator pov:As the moon shined bright in a starry night, two girls were  sleeping peacefully until the oldest one heard crashes coming downstairs

Narrator pov:
As the moon shined bright in a starry night, two girls were  sleeping peacefully until the oldest one heard crashes coming downstairs.She woke up instantly and decided to check the noise,she saw her younger sister sleeping peacefully.She covered her with the bed sheet still holding her bee.

As she headed downstairs,she carefully walked down and leaned over the study room.She looked at the key hole seeing what was happening inside,she stepped back on what she saw.

She heard someone walking up to the door and instantly ran up to her room and quickly woke up her younger sister telling her to change into warm clothes and grab her backpack and place everything she needed placing on her backpack.

As both girls hurried grabbing everything they needed to leave they stopped and looked at the door hearing footsteps coming up the staircase.

Both of them got there jackets on and got there shoes on too preparing to leave "Listen to me Kimi ,I'm going to jump down first then ur going to jump when I countdown,got it" the oldest said "Yes Lilith" Kimi said her making her nod.

"Omg my bee" Kimi said grabbing her bee plushie placing on her backpack,Lilith opened the window seeing lighting appearing in the sky.

Lilith threw both there backpacks down,she jumped down seeing many cars in the driveway making her worry on what happened.

"Lilith there coming"Kimi said to her sister making
Lilith snap out putting her hands where Kimi was about to jump "Jump down now" Lilith said to her making Kimi jump down right on time.

Both girls grabbed there things and ran without looking back,feeling rain drops falling down from the sky.

They stopped by near bus stop resting for a bit,both girls hugged each other crying on what happened
"Lilith,what to we do now?" Kimi asked making Lilith sigh "I don't know Kimi but now we have to go find our cousins and leave this town" Lilith said to her younger sister holding her tight.

Luck was on there side,the bus stopped in front of them making Lilith sigh of relief "Where are you both heading?" The bus drive said "The other side of town please" Lilith said "That's good Im heading there right now" the bus driver said with a smile making both girls walk in the bus sitting in the middle.

Kimi was by the window looking at rain making her sleepy "Here's ur bee Kimi you can place ur head on it" Lilith said giving her younger sister her bee plushie placing by the window falling asleep but for Lilith her mind was everywhere on what she saw.

The image of her grandparents lying on the floor with blood everywhere,she was on shock on that moment but her senses came up quickly knowing what she needed to do that situation.
But now she has to find her family to tell the truth on what she saw.

Two hours pass~They arrived to there destination,Lilith woke up Kimi making Kimi look out the window seeing there in the country side of the town

Two hours pass~
They arrived to there destination,Lilith woke up Kimi making Kimi look out the window seeing there in the country side of the town.

Both got there things and payed the bus drive waving bye,they started walking down the path seeing there cousins house but once they arrived to the gate they looked straight to the house burned down in flames.

Lilith ran up to the house,yelling her cousins name but no response.Kimi was looked around to the back,while looking Lilith carefully walked in the house seeing if anyone was still life.

As Lilith checked around but there were no signal of her cousins until she heard her name being yelled outside the window,she quickly ran outside where Kimi was and saw what Kimi found.

"Omg ur guys are a life"Lilith said seeing her two cousins.Both of them got up hugged Lilith as well Kimi,they we're finally together.

"Lexi,what happened? Why is the house like that?" Kimi said as she looked at the older ones "Me and Alessia where eating cookies in the kitchen until we heard screams coming from the living room,we both check what it was" Lexi said as she tried not to cry.

"Lexi it's okay,you have us now" Lilith said calling her cousins down.Lexi took a deep breath and continued on what happened to them.

"Both our parents had been shot on the head,Alessia was about to scream until I stopped her,we quickly got our coats and shoes on and left without looking back on what was happening"Lexi said as she remembered seeing a group of men with guns looking for something.

"But what happened to grandma and grandpa where shot too by the same men" Lilith sighed as she down by Lexi. "What do we do now?" Kimi asked while hugging Alessia.Both Lilith and Lexi looked with each other not knowing what was going to happen next to them.

"We need to go to the city and find grandpas friends they might know what's happening" Lexi said grabbing her hair "Okay let's go then" Lilith said getting up making all three girls get up and grab there things ready to start a new life with just them for now.

"We should find important papers in the safe in our room"Lexi said making Lilith nod "Okay let's do that and find some clothes too" Lilith said making all four of them walk in the dark house looking at what they need.

As the girls got what they needed,they grabbed there bags and waited on the bus stop.When the bus arrived Lexi told the bus driver where they need to go and took them to there destination.

Lexi sat down by her little sister holding her cow plushie that her parents give to her for her birthday.When they arrived to there destination,they payed and got off the bus and started walking to there grandparents house.

Lilith and Lexi looked at the house seeing it was burned down as well,they quickly walked in the house looking for what they need.Kimi opened the study room seeing her grandparents burned corps.

She wanted to cry but remember what she needed to do,she looked for important papers and taking them to Lilith seeing there passports and birth certificate.
She placed back in the folder and into her bag,they had everything what they need.

"Ready?" Lexi asked Lilith making her nervous "I'm freaking out inside my head but I'm ready"Lilith said with a nervous laugh making all of them laugh.

"Let's go then" Lexi said grabbing her bag as well Alessia bag walking down the courtyard making them walk behind Lexi but Kimi stopped and looked back to the house,it was the last time she going to see the house.

"Kimi don't worry I'm still here with you" Lilith said to her sister making Kimi cry and hug her sister tight "I'm not leaving you too big sister" Kimi said making Lilith hug her little sister and Breaking down.

"Im ready big sister" Kimi said looking at Lilith making her nod ready to start there new life but now both older girls need to protect the younger ones and find the men that killer there family.