7~ Kenzie's Crush

Start from the beginning

I walked over and sat on the floor to be closer to her level.

"Kenz, you don't need to make him like you. Just be yourself and if he doesn't like you then it's his loss. He lost a pretty amazing girl. With that being said, if he does ask you to hang out again, I will give you some flirting tips. Just remember to be yourself and don't try to be someone you're not. I juust happen to know you're a pretty cool girl."

She reached over an hugged me. "Thank you Cora, I don't know what'd I do without you"

"You'd probably be hating your life when you ask Will for girl advice." I laughed.

"Trust me, I wasn't THAT desprate." She joked.

We laughed and talked about stuff for her to wear and all the outfit possibilities.

***

"Do you think you could take me?" Kenzie asked over the phone."Will is at practice and too protective and Dad is busy. I don't want Mom to have to get out of the house if she doesn't need to"

"I would love to and I know how brothers can be. I have three of them. Trust me they don't get much better, but they are truly the best supporters."

"Thank you Cora. I think we have to leave in thirty minutes, so can you be here by then?"

"Of course, I'll see you soon"

We hung up the phone and I got somewhat presentable, before I left.

She had on a cropped black and white stripped tank top and a black baseball jersey with a pair of white denim shorts. She wore a backwards red baseball hat and her white converse.

"Cute" I said as she got into Connor's car.

"Thanks" She had minimal makeup, mascara and blush, on.

"You ready?" I asked. She definitely didn't seem nervous, but I remember my first date. I was driving myself crazy and the boys didn't help much.

"Ready as ever," she smiled and I drove off.

I saw Kenzie meet up with one girl and a couple boys. Seconds later I saw Remi walk by hand by hand with Bryce.

I immediately pulled out my phone and dialed her number.

"Remi!" I screamed in her ear.

"Ow, what do you want?" She laughed.

"Are you on a date with Bryce?" I smirked.

I could see her look around. "How'd you-. Oh I see you." She hung up the phone and said something to Bryce before heading my way.

I got out of the car and hugged her.

"So date?" I asked.

"Yeah number two" she said and held up a two with her fingers. "What are you doing here? Will? The boys? All of the above?"

I shook my head. "Actually I'm here dropping Kenzie off for her date hangout thing."

"Kenzie, Will's sister?"

I nodded. "If you see her, spy a little bit for me please."

"Promise. We need a girls night tonight."

"I agree. You wouldn't mind if Kenzie came, right? She needs all the big sisters she can get."

"Of course I don't. I love that little girl. She's been in my sister's grade since their third grade year."

I hugged her. "Thank you. I'll have to run it by Karla first, but maybe a sleepover at mine."

"Well I know for a fact I would love that." She hugged me. "I have a date to get to. I'll spill at the deets later and I promise to watch over Kenzie like a guardian angel" She joked.