14: You Bet On Us?

Enjoy <3

Can someone who likes to make playlists please make one of songs that remind them of this fanfic?? Send me the link and I'll give you credit in the story <33

It's been a week since me and Matt became official and still nobody knows. We like having it for ourselves. The subtle touches and the small kisses when no one is looking. It's really exhilarating.

Every time Matt looks at me I get butterflies. When his arm brushes against mine I get warm inside.

We woke up on a Saturday morning nice and early because they wanted to vlog today.

Me and Matt walked down the stairs, him in a sweats and a tshirt, me in shorts and one of his hoodies. When we walk in the kitchen no one is in there yet. It's just us in the peace and quiet.

I wrap my arms around Matt's waist and my chin is on his chest. We're looking each other in the eyes and he's brushing my hair back with his right hand.

He leans down and kisses me. We get so wrapped up in each other's soft lips that we don't even realize Nick standing in his door way until he lets out the most dramatic gasp. Chris is sitting at the counter now too.

Oh god.

My cheeks turn bright red and I completely let go of Matt backing up at least five feet.

"It's not what it looks like!" I frantically yell throwing my hands up.

"Really dumbass? Cause it looked like you guys were sucking each other's faces off." Nick says crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"It was not that dramatic Nick it was like three kisses." Matt says rolling his eyes. I slap his chest and he shrugs saying 'what'. I give him a mom glare because he's really not helping the situation.

"Since when has this been happening?" Nicks whole demeanor changes and he smiles sitting at the counter resting his chin on his palm. "Oh and Chris you owe me 50 dollars." Me and Matt are now the confused ones and we look at each other shocked.

"You we're betting on us?" Matt asks bewildered.

"Yeah Chris said that you guys would be together by spring break and I said he was wrong and that you guys would be together before Christmas break. Anyways when did it happen? How? We want to know everything."

"Well we became official a week ago today but we've been together since the week after the football game." Matt says.

"Why did you guys keep it a secret?" Chris says.

"I was trying to figure myself out. And I was going through a lot of mental baggage at the time. We also just really wanted to see if it worked out between us and it did." I reach my hand out and Matt grabs it intertwining our fingers together and pulling me closer to him.

He wraps his arm around my shoulder and kisses the side of my head making me smile. Nick and Chris 'awww'.

"Are you planning on telling the fans? You know, they're already crazy about you two." Nick asks.

"Not yet. It's still too soon and we're still too new you know? Like eventually we'll tell them but right now I don't think it's their business. It's hard to be in a relationship and having to have one in the media will make it harder." I respond. Matt rubs my back and I return my arms around his waist.

"I get that. No one's rushing you but know that me and Nick support you. You guys are our endgame." Chris leans over the counter and daps me up.

"Okay enough of this cute sappy shit. We need to plan out our day."

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆

We came back home after a long day of vlogging and we all had a really good day. It was really nice to be open about my relationship with Matt now.

We were able to hold hands when we were walking around and he would give me little kisses on the head.

One thing I noticed about Matt is he always needs to be showing me affection in some way. His love language is definitely physical touch. I find it adorable. He's either linked with my pinky, holding my hand, or playing with the hem of my shirt. It's so adorable.

Matt put pieces of himself into my heart and sewed them together. He tattooed himself on my skin. He invaded my senses and left his mark all over me like a map.

It's after midnight when me and Matt are chilling in the kitchen throwing cereal in each other's mouth. Suddenly Chris and Nick slide into the kitchen. Literally.

"Weshouldgotolaforchristmasbreak!" Chris and Nick yell at the same time. The piece of cereal I just threw at Matt hits his cheek as he turns his head to look at them.

"Slow down and say that again." I say. Chris breathes in a breath and repeats himself.

"We should go to LA for Christmas break. Madi invited us to stay with her for the two weeks of Christmas break and I think it would be really fun.

"Sounds cool." Matt says chomping on his cereal.

"Yeah that would be fun." I shrug.

"Why are you guys so chill about this?! We've been wanting to go to LA since we started filming YouTube videos!" Nick shrieks.

"I don't know. I'm trying to stay humble." Matt says causing me to laugh.

"Yeah right. It's hard for you to be humble when there's 300 thousand 15 year old girls (cough cough me) dropping thirst comments on every tiktok video you post." I say putting some cereal in my mouth. Nick and Chris both raise their fist to their lips and 'ooo'.

"Yeah yeah whatever." He says rolling his eyes and running his hand through his hair.

"Anyways I'm sure mom wouldn't care if I went I'll probably just have to pay for my flight and all that stuff." Nick nods at me.

"We should be back like the day before New Year's Eve though because I want to be here for that." Chris says. I nod agreeing.

"Cool. We'll figure out logistics and stuff when it isn't," I pause looking at the clock. "12:37 am."

"Alright I'm gonna go to bed now that we talked about that. Goodnight love you guys." Chris says walking over and giving me a hug. Nick gives me a hug too and they go their separate ways to their room.

It's just me and Matt in the kitchen again.

"I love you." He says kissing my lips.

"I love you too."

———
HI LITTLE LADYBUGS

I realize it's been like two days since I updated and that's a long time for me. BUT I've been so busy if you read my post I made on the conversations tab. I have my winter formal on Saturday and I've been busy with that.

AND I COME BACK TO 17K YOU CRAZY BASTARDS!!!

I love you so much thank you so much for the endless support. <333

I missed you all so much so tell me about your week.

QOTC: do you think there's a difference between living and existing? (I'm doing a slam poetry on this for English too)

As always choose love <3

-A