5: I Am Infinite

Enjoy <3

I literally went onto instagram to find a picture on their account and ended up spending an hour watching slime videos on my Instagram explorer page. I'm not sure how that happened but now my whole explorer page is edits of the triplets and slime.

ALSO THERE ARE PARTS OF ONE OF THEIR YOUTUBE VIDEOS IN HERE BUT MOST OF IT IS FICTION WRITTEN BY ME THANK YOU

onward :)

It's been a week since the whole mom fiasco. She kind of acted like it never even happened which did nothing for me. It made me feel even more uncomfortable.

I tried not to feel so down about it. As much as it hurt I knew I wasn't grieving my mom the way I had grieved before. I let myself mope about it the day it happened and after that I wasn't gonna allow myself to feel sad or angry.

I kept pushing myself to keep going. I still went over there when she came home. We actually had a long talk about it two days later. She told me she would be wanting to get weekends off so she could spend time with me. That night we talked and caught up and in a way fighting made us stronger. We cried about it, we talked about dad, and we just let ourselves feel with each other.  For some reason it really built us up as our small little family.

Me and the triplets have been thinking about moving into our own little apartment. It's a possibility we could be completely moved in together by spring break.

Which this all brings me back to the exact location I'm in now.

The Sturniolo's kitchen. 6:37 pm. Friday Night. With flour all over my face and a blindfolded Chris making pizza from scratch. I'm currently stood in place while all three boys look at me (yes Chris is still blindfolded which means he's not actually looking at me) Chris just chucked a handful of flour at full speed towards Matt but I just so happened to be in the way.

I wipe my eyes of the flour before I open my eyes.

"Christopher Sturniolo. You are officially my least favorite triplet at the moment." He lets out a loud gasp.

"You're lucky I can't see or else I would've done it again." He grabs his dough and begins to spin it above his head.

"You're too confident." Nick says as Chris's third spin of the dough makes it fly and hit the ceiling before it smacks off the counter and onto the floor. The three of us can't hold in our laughter as we watch Chris move his hand around to find the dough and putting it on the table.

Then Chris starts moving his hands all around the table.

"What are you looking for?" Nick asks.

"My ingredients HA HAHAHAH!" Chris says in an evil voice.

"Matt I'm scared! Urslas in your kitchen!" I hide behind Matt and try to act scared of Chris.

"Stop making fun of my laugh bitch." Chris threatens.

"MARYLOU DID YOU HEAR THAT! CHRIS CALLED ME A BITCH!" I yell out.

"Christopher Sturniolo! I did not raise you to call women bitches!" Their mom yells back.

"That's the second time a lady has called you by your full name in 5 minutes. I think you have a death wish." Matt comments.

"I have a pizza to make stop hating on me." Chris scolds. Or tries to.

"I think he should cut the dough into two. That does not look like a circle." I judge.

"Okay give me a knife then."

"I don't think that's a good idea." Nick says. I roll my eyes and grab a knife gently giving it to Chris. From there he violently stabs the air as a joke but he actually nearly stabs me. This causes me to duck and slip on flour landing flat on my ass.