Bayou Baby Doctor Goes Wrong.

(Hayley's POV)

I was sitting on the couch with Agnes, Rebekah was on a laptop, and Jules kept handing me different blocks. I said "I told you, Agnes, I feel great!" she said, "You are overdue for a checkup." I said "What am I gonna do? Pop into the Quarter for a quick ultrasound? A pregnant werewolf escorted by a witch? Nothing to see here!" Rebekah said "A lot of women would kill to have a child. It strikes me as odd that you're not taking better care of yours." she said "I know a doctor out in the Bayou, off the beaten path. Now, I took the liberty of making an appointment for you. Tonight, after-hours, just us. Vampires will never get word of it." I rolled my eyes "Okay, fine. Bayou-baby-doctor it is. Rebekah, can you take Jules tonight, or am I?" she said "She is all yours. Im trying to find Elijah." 

Later that night I dressed her in this.

 And we went with Agnes to the Bayou. I said "This is the doctor's office?" she said "Dr. Paige is only this far out because Marcel's men kept terrorizing her patients. Go! She won't bite!" I unbuckled Jules and put her on my hip heading inside. The doctor did an ultrasound and said "Your baby's heart rate is perfect. Is this little one, big sister?" I smiled down at her "Yes she is." Jules said "Baby?" I said, "Yes sweetie there's a baby in there." Jules's response was to kiss my stomach. The dr said, "She is super cute, how old?" I said "She is 3." she said, "That's a unique birthmark." I put on my sweater and said "We're pretty much done here, right?" I got a text ~Where are you?~ -Rebekah the doctor said "Your blood pressure is a bit high, I've got something for it." she walked away and I responded ~Bayou clinic with doctor~ -Hayley 

I heard a wolf howl and so I looked out the window and saw headlights, the doctor came back with pills so I said "Ahh, you know, I'm-I'm not that good with pills." she nervously said "Heh, neither am I, truth be told." she started to prep something and some men walked in and talked to Agnes. The doctor lunged at me and I headbutted her, then stabbed her with the syringe, before locking the door, grabbing Jules, and escaping out the window running as fast as I could with a tight grip on Jules so I didn't drop her. Rebekah snapped a guy's neck and said "Have to say, I'm impressed." I said "How did you find me?" she said "Your text got me halfway, vamping here did the rest. Who are they?" I said "Witches. Warlocks. Whatever." she said "There're more of them. Run!" I did so but then Rebekah went down so I yelled "Rebekah!" then I was shot and I went down, my last thought was I hope they leave Jules alone. 

I woke up and didn't see Jules at first so I freaked and looked around "Jules!" then I heard her giggling, so I quickly ran to her and saw her playing with a black wolf I said "Jules, baby, come here." she looked over, saw me, smiled and ran to me "Mama!" I picked her up "Im not mama sweet girl." I started to walk with her when Klaus and Rebekah were in front of me and he said "Hayley! What happened? Tell me what happened." I said "I can't remember." he was examining us both for any wounds and he said "You've completely healed. There's not a scratch on you." I said "One of the perks of being a werewolf, remember?" he disagreed "No, not that fast." Rebekah wrapped an arm around me saying "Leave her alone! ... It's the baby. The vampire blood-- Klaus' vampire blood-- in your system. It can heal any wound. Your child healed you. How did you escape? You were outnumbered, unarmed? Those men were ripped to shreds!" I said "I think it was the wolf. I think it's trying to protect us." Klaus was pissed "The witches were supposed to protect you! When I get my hands on Sophie Deveraux..." I said "It wasn't Sophie. It was Agnes."

He said "Fine! Agnes, Sophie, it's all the same to me! I'll slaughter the lot of them!" Rebekah said, "Not if Elijah gets there first." I said "Elijah? Did you find him?" she said "He's been in touch, and he has a plan. All he asks is that we take care of you." I smiled "Hey, so... can we go home now? I'd really like to sleep for a few days..." I held Jules tightly to my chest and the second I started to walk my knees buckled and I fell. Klaus caught me and Rebekah took Jules from me, he picked me up and said "Ooh, I've got you, love. I've got you." Once at the house he kidnapped Sophie from the bar and brought her back then said "We had a deal! You protect my unborn child, I dismantle Marcel's army. And whilst I've been busy fulfilling my part of the bargain, you allowed Hayley and Julianne to be attacked and almost killed by a gaggle of lunatic witches." Sophie said "I had nothing to do with it, I swear. Hayley and I are linked, remember? She dies, I die. Id also never wish death on a toddler, even a Mikaelson toddler." Rebekah said "Then who were they" Sophie sighed "They are a faction of extremists. Sabine stupidly told them about some vision she had about the baby." 

Klaus said "What kind of vision?" she said "She has them all the time. They are open to interpretation. I'm guessing she's wrong on this one." Klaus said, "Well, how, may I ask, was this particular vision interpreted?" She hesitated "...Pretty much that your baby, once united with the Heiress would bring death to all witches." Klaus said "Ah, well. I grow fonder of this child by the second." Rebekah said "Sophie, look-- I promised Elijah that I would protect the Mikaelson miracle-babies whilst he tries to win your witch Davina's loyalty. Why don't you tell me just how extreme this faction is?" Sophie was shocked "Elijah's talking to Davina?" Rebekah said "Yeah. As we speak, I imagine." she said, "I'm guessing she'll have plenty to say about that crowd." Klaus said, "Do tell." Sophie said "I... wasn't always an advocate for the witches. My sister was devoted, like our parents, and our upbringing was very strict, which drove me nuts. The minute I turned twenty-one, I left the Quarter to travel... and play. But, I wanted to be a chef, so I came back to Rousseau's. But Jane-Anne said they were moving forward with the Harvest." 

Rebekah said "What the bloody hell is a Harvest?" she said "It's a ritual our coven does every three centuries so that the bond to our ancestral magic is restored. We appease our ancestors, they keep our ancestral power flowing." Klaus said "And why haven't I heard of this?" she said "Because a Harvest always seemed like a myth. A story passed on through generations like Noah's ark, or the Buddha walking on water. The kind some people take literally, and some people don't. They had the girls of our community preparing for months. Four would be chosen for the Harvest. They said that it was an honor, that they were special. I thought it was a myth." Rebekah said "Was it?" she looked guilty but Klaus's cell rang making him answer it while also grabbing his daughter who reached for him. Klaus said "Marcel. Bit early in the day for you isn't it?... Rather you than me. All that responsibility seems like such a bore... Dead witches in the Bayou. Sounds like less of a problem, and more like a cause for celebration... Oh, why not? Haven't been to the Bayou in ages. I'm on my way."

Sophie said "You can't go out there now. I need to gather the witches' remains and consecrate them. If I don't get to them before sundown, we'll lose the link to their magic." Klaus said "Those witches tried to kill Hayley. I'd prefer for Marcel's informant not to find anything that would lead him back to us, to her, or to... you know... That." he pointed at my stomach causing me to roll my eyes "You are all class." he pointed at Sophie "Stay put. And save the rest of your story 'til I return." as he walked out he deposited Jules in my arms making her cry out for him. I hugged her to my chest and rocked her "It's ok baby, it's ok."