15.Confession!

And he did!

"Taehyung hyung you were my best friend since our trainee days. We were so close. But I really don't know what is distracting you that you're not being that much close w me anymore." he took a breath & continued.

"And tbh I was drowning in melancholy since you & Jiminssi slammed the door on my face. I...I.. ff..felt very bad." he was sobbing just like a 6 y/o child asking for ice cream to his mom & getting rejected.
"Gguk I actually not only me,Jiminah & I never intended to hurt you." I tried to console the best thing. But he unheard me & continued his side of story. "I..I can't state how I ff..felt like I was drowning in the Pacific & you two just intentionally unheard my screams & abandoned me in the middle of the Ocean & walked over."
He was sobbing very bad & was continuously gasping. He was running out of breath. I quickly engulfed him w a hug. "Hush hush it's ok Ggukie." I continued ruffling his chocolate peanut butter colored hairs. I never saw Jeongguk dis weak. He's so strong. May be today was the second time I saw him crying. First was when he left his family back in debut. After almost 10 minutes he stopped sobbing so I loosen my grip over him. He came out of my embrace. He was looking at my eyes w/o blinking like he was reading a novel very intently. Almost for 5 minutes. I broke the silence. "Gguk I nvr thought you would take that to heart I'm really sorry and.... " "Hush!" I couldn't continue he placed his index finger on my lips. "Tae why don't you understand that I love you."
"I love you too we're band members after all & so far best friends."
"Are you really that much naive & dumb or are you pretending? He rolled his eyes. I really couldn't get what he was stating. But he continued before I could say anything.
" I LOVE YOU BUT NOT IN THAT WAY. I LOVE YOU BECAUSE I DO."
"Yeah I know you love me, even I love you Gguk.Why only you? I Love every members."
"But I don't want you to love me like you love others. I want you to love me like how heroes in movie love heroins." He completed the whole line in one breath.
I was completely dumbfounded. Was he drunk or what? Even I liked Jeongguk so much. But what he said just now made me startled. I never thought of him like that. And he knows well that my sexual preference was women. I was completely in a daze. My head was spinning until Jeongguk gave me a shake.
"Now don't act like you're dumb or deaf Taehyung. "
"Jeongguk just say that you're just kidding or just say I'm in an living illusion. "
"No!every single word you heard is true. I love you. I fucking do!" He respond immediately.

"Then just Don't. " I retorted sharply.

"But hyung...."

"Shut up Jeongguk. Do you even realize what're you blurting? I thought you were just angry bcz I & Jiminah didn't offered you to join us. But no, now I realize I was wrong. You were possessive or maybe jealous huh?" I couldn't control my temper anymore. Because dis was totally unexpected. Totally out of the world.
After I completed berating out Jeongguk clutched my both hands w his. My hands was looking smol in his fists.
"Tae, ik maybe it's wrong. But you know, we all know that everything is fair in love & war. I really tried to bury my latent feelings for you or always keep sneaking over you. But..but I just can't anymore. You can't understand dis is becoming 100kgs burden over me now. When I see someone around you so close I feel jealous. Yes,You're right I feel jealous & I really can't help it hyung." Jeongguk's eyes were glistening. Fat tears rolling down from his fluffy cheeks to chin.
"And you think all these are so easy?"
He clenched my hands more tighter.
"Look Tae, we can make it better just say......"
W/o letting him complete his sentence I yanked my hands from his fists.

"Just shut up &,forget all you these you said & I'll do so."

"And you,really it's dis easy? I don't love you from today. I started falling for you since the day we met. Just like you at first I thought it's temporary & will fade away w the passage of time. But it didn't it rather became more deep & real,& I swear I'll nvr give you the chance to complain."

"And you really think saying all these will work anyway? I sniggered.

" oh now I understand why can't you love me back. Because you love Jiminssi." he gave a sarcastic smile.

Like how can even he think of that? Jiminah is my best friend. My best buddy. That's it!
"Think whatever you want to!"
I snarled at him & walked to my room w/o even looking back for once.

Come on Taehyung Don't be dis much rude huh/?/