𝐗𝐈𝐈. 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞?

Bonded

Bonded

Time: 2:14 pm>Third person pov

Time: 2:14 pm
>Third person pov

Brunch had ended about an hour ago. You had ultimately agreed to Erwin's request, knowing that Hanji would be there as well. After all you've always wanted to try a threesome.

Erwin went to his home to settle a few things before he would come by Hanji's house at 2:35. So now Hanji was explaining this would work.

"So sweetheart when two doms are using you, remember that if the other dom tells you to do something and you disobey they're allowed to punish. That is unless I step in and deny it. But I will tell you now, I most likely won't" They said as you sat on your knees, receiving instructions.

"And if you do well in pleasing him. Ill reward you understand?"

"Now, take this and change into it okay?" They spoke, handing you a lingerie set along with a skirt and button down.

You nod and go to change, sliding the black lingerie set onto your body. Then sliding on the skirt and button down. Fixing a bit of makeup before you made your way back to the room.

2:30, five minutes until you lived out something that caught your interest once before. You make your way back to the red room, seeing the pillow in the middle of the room. Meaning, sit on your knees until they enter the room. So that's exactly what you did.

You couldn't help but wonder how it would be, causing you to slightly doze off. Not hearing the two doms walk into the room

"Cariño"

"Cariño"

"Y/n"

Then you felt a slap on your face, bringing you back into reality. Hanji had crouched to your level, holding your face tightly in between their fingers.

"Answer when I'm fucking speak to you. We have a guest and you think you can misbehave already?" They spat.

"I didn-"You were cut off by them tightening the grip on your face.