𝐗. 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥

Bonded

Bonded

Pʟᴀʏʟɪsᴛ ꨄ➪Lᴜʀᴋ - Tʜᴇ ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏᴏʀʜᴏᴏᴅ ➪Sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ - ɢʀᴀᴇ ➪Rɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ- ᴄʜᴀsᴇ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛɪᴄ➪Kɪssʟᴀɴᴅ- ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋɴᴅ

Pʟᴀʏʟɪs
Lᴜʀᴋ - Tʜᴇ ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏᴏʀʜᴏᴏᴅ
Sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ - ɢʀᴀᴇ
Rɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ- ᴄʜᴀs ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛɪᴄ
Kɪssʟᴀɴᴅ- ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋɴᴅ

Time: 6:37 pm
>Third Person POV

"Come on princess, today we're going to be experimenting" Hanji smiled in a sadistic manner.

You had arrived at Hanji's house around 6:30. Currently the two of you were sitting in the living room talking.

Hanji was a sadist, they wanted to do so many things to your body. The look of your brown tones against the light drove them insane.

"Here darling, go put this on for me. Then go to the room and wait on your knees" They spoke handing you the lingerie.

Then they were off, not to the "red room" but to a door that was adjacent to it. You made your way to the bathroom, stripping out of your jeans and shirt. You place the lingerie on your body, looking in the mirror you fell in love with the look of it on your skin.

"Damn, I guess having boobs does come in handy" You smile admiring yourself a bit.

Once you finish touching up your makeup a bit you head over to the room. There's a pillow in the middle of the room, you walk over and get on your knees waiting for Hanji.

It had been 15 minutes, Hanji still had not entered the room. As much as you wanted to get up and look for them you stayed in your spot.