𝐈𝐕. 𝐌𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

Bonded

Bonded

Time 2:12 pm> Y/n's POV

Time 2:12 pm
> Y/n's POV

Here I am, stuck in another meeting, it's been 2 hours and these people can't settle on a design.

"Okay damn it. Connie we'll go with your design mixed in with Annie's. Okay? Thank you. Meetings over. Please feel free to sent any questions or concerns to Miss. Braus." I say as I start to pack my things up and begin to head out.

But just as I was on my way out, I got stopped by a familiar face coming into the conference room. Hanji.

"Everyone please you are dismissed. Hanji what a pleasant surprise" I say as Hanji walks in eyeing the employees

"Miss. L/n lovely to see you again" They said as they kiss my hand. They did this every time they greeted me. It made me feel special.

"Please sit" I said making my way back to the seat I was just in and Hanji takes a seat to the left of me.

"Okay they're gone, how are you darling" They said resting their hand on my thigh.

"Stressed, god I love my company and the employees but god damn" I say shaking my head slightly

"Aw someone's stressed, come on let's go out to lunch my treat" They grinned as their hand caressed my cheek.

"Alright, come I need to get my things from my office and drop these papers off" I say taking their hand as I stand leading them behind me as we made our way to my office.

We were making our way towards my office and I could feel the stares of my employees. Due to being a very private person, they truly didn't know much about me.

"Miss. L/n there's someone waiting in your office they claim to be a close friend?" Sasha speaks as I pass her office which is right next to mine.

"Thank you Sasha, take the rest of the day off. I don't think ill be returning after lunch" I smiled slightly at the girl.

Her eyes widened in excitement as she looked at Hanji behind me, noticing that I was holding their hand. She made an o with her mouth before gathering her things and dismissing herself.

With that we made our way to the office. I walk in to see Vincent sitting in one of my office chairs.

"Oh god" I roll my eyes and I motion to Hanji to just sit in my chair.

Hanji takes a seat in the chair, just opposite of the boy. His eyes widen and he opens his mouth to talk.

"What are you doing here. Leave" I say making my way behind the desk as well, organizing the papers in their files.

"Y/n talk to me. It's been a month. You never let me explain myself. I miss you" He starts to ramble before taking a look at the choker around my neck.

I hadn't taken it off, seeing as after further research and knowledge from Hanji I learned they had collared me. Which is something dominantes use to let others know your taken. Not always but it's optional. And quite frankly I loved the thought.

"Oh? It's only been  a month and your being a whore getting yourself collared? Wow N/n didn't think you'd sink so low" He scoffed.

Up until now, he hadn't really acknowledge Hanji's presence.

"Who are you. Why are you sitting in her chair?" He said leaning back eyeing Hanji up and down.

"Oh me? Find out why don't you?" Hanji smirked before turning to me.

"Darling sit in my lap" They spoke calling me over with their fingers, motioning me to come.

I simply obey the order they gave me. Walking over and fixing my dress before sitting in their lap. Their arm snaked around my waist holding me tightly in place.

"Oh? Moving on so fast Y/n? You really are a whore"He shook his head.

"Watch your fucking tongue why don't you. Or i'll cut it off myself" Hanji spoke at the male.

"You think your hot shit huh. Fucking wanna be dominant" He spit.

You watch as Hanji reached into their side, pulling out a gun and aiming it at Vincent's head.

"Say another fucking word about me or my girl and i'm blowing your brains out" They smile sadisticly.

Vincent's eyes widen and his eyes immediately look at me. I shrug and get myself more comfortable in Hanji's lap. I wasn't at all fazed by the gun, due to the fact I knew Hanji and Levi did things they weren't necessarily supposed to.

"So leave. Don't ever lay your eyes on my girl ever again" They say as they put me in the chair before making their way towards Vincent, holding the  gun against his forehead.

He looks like he's about to shit his pants, it's honestly hilarious. He just makes his way out of my office and I sit in my chair waiting for Hanji to come back.

They put the gun back into their side and come to me. Holding my face.

"Cariño are you alright?" They say

"I'm alright sir" I simply respond to their action.

"Alright come on, lunch is on me baby" They said pulling up and towards the door

I simply just follow with a smile on my face

𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩

𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩. 𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 ❤︎