𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞

Bonded

Bonded

Time: 5:23 pm >Third Person Pov

Time: 5:23 pm
>Third Person Pov

You sat at your desk, working on more paperwork that needed to be filled before you merged companies with Ackerman Inc.

"God why is there so much fucking paperwork" You yell as you slam the paper on your desk.

I wish Hanji was here,you thought to yourself silently. After you signed the contract they sent you home. They told you to wait and they would take you out on a date. It had been a couple days and you waited patiently.

"Miss L/n" Your assistant Sasha Braus knocked on your door.

"Yes Sasha? Is something wrong?" You questioned.

"A package is here for you" She said as she handed you it.

"Thank you Sasha you may go" You smiled at the girl dismissing her.

Once you were finally alone once again you opened up the package. Finding a note at the top

Cariño we have a date tonight at 8. I'll be expecting you to wear the outfit I chose for you. Ill pick you up. See you tonight sweetheart
-Hanji

You smiled hard. You had been wanting to see them but they did tell you to wait so you listened. You place the note on the desk and pull out a beautiful red dress of satin material, red pumps and a matching bra and underwear set.

As you pulled the underwear out your face flushed red. Even though you were just as rich as Hanji, you didn't mind getting spoiled one bit. You place all the contents back into the box.

After setting all the things to the side you finish up the remaining paperwork. Tired you made your way to your car, placing the box and your purse in the backseat.

"God im fucking tired of work, why is being successful so tiring" You say banging your hands on the steering wheel.

You take deep breathes as you connect your phone to the aux and play some relaxing music for the time being.