•Chapter 48•

Start bij het begin

"Whatt it's only been like 7 minutes" manik looks at the time

"Ugh mujhe nahi aana" Nandini looks away turning the other side from him.

Manik quickly emails and then shuts his laptop putting it away, he turns to her and taps her shoulders.

"Okay Chalo I'm done" manik says but she doesn't respond nor move. Manik knew her mood swings were back, she would get irritated so quickly and then get happy in another second, or another minute she would be crying but he has dealt with all of it.

"Itna gussa?" Manik goes to where she can see him

"Yes you took forever" She pouts, manik bends down and holds Nandini's belly

"We are waiting for you baby, especially me Kyunki tumhari Mumma ke mood swings handle nahi hote mujhse" Manik jokes

Nandini hits him on the arm playfully

"Fineeee I'll come, only for the food" Nandini gets up as manik helps her

"Okay Meri jaan only for the food" he chuckles at her  cuteness.

Manik and Nandini had moved to the room downstairs which was safer for Nandini. As they were about to leave she sees Naina coming in with karan, it's been 3 months since both of them have started dating and Aditya was pretty chill about it too which came as a surprise for karan considering how he took his time with manik but he was happy.

"How are you di? And how's the chotu baby?" Naina smiles

"Everything is good, Tu bata are you and karan going out?" Nandini asks

Naina looks at karan "no actually we are having a date here"

"That's good" Nandini was genuinely happy for them "but no—"

"Haan Haan Woh dono samajh gaye" manik interrupts her as he knows what she was going to say, karan and Naina both laugh

"Areh but let me complete my sentence" Nandini says while they walk out

Manik helps her sit in the car first and fixes her belt adjusting around the baby bump. She looks at him while he was helping her, she felt like giving him a big kiss because in the last 5 months he's taken immense care of her plus dealing with her constant mood swings.

Manik goes and sits in the drivers seat after making sure Nandini was secured. He then drives to the restaurant, whenever Nandini was with him in the car he would always drive within speed limits making sure they were safe from all the road hazards.

They finally arrived at the restaurant and manik got out to help Nandini, they went inside and the restaurant was pretty full, it was one of Nandini's favourite restaurant with all kinds of cuisines.

"Manik yaha pe toh kitna crowded hai" she looks at him, everyone that knew Nandini knows she hates crowded places.

"Don't worry baby I got that covered" manik puts his arms around her waist.

"Hi sir good evening how can I help you?" One of the waiter comes greeting them

"Hi, I just have a booking under manik Malhotra in one of those private sittings" manik replies

"Oh yes we have everything done just this way sir" she leads them as Nandini and manik walk over.

She led them to a small cubicle type room which had a table for two, the cubicle had a slide door which can open and close. It had nice led lights decorated on the ceiling and on the table creating a nice vibe:

"So pretty" Nandini says looking around, both of them sit down as the waiter hands them the menu and leaves from there.

"So Nandini what would you two like?" Manik asks her