•Chapter 41•

"You basically invited your death you fool! Because today I will fucking kill you!" Manik says angrily and points the gun towards sahin who doesn't move all and stands there smiling evilly. All of sahins men point their guns at manik getting alert.

"You think you can kill me while all my guys are around? Who's the fool now?" Sahin laughs, his men join him too which makes manik angry he still had the gun pointed towards him while sahins men were pointing their guns towards manik.

"You and I both know what I can, it won't matter if your guys are here or not I can kill you anytime" Manik eyes them then sahin.

"Shut the fuck up! Ab mujhe koi nahi rok sakta, your wife made a big mistake coming in my way and sending me to jail" sahin walks near him, he pushes Manik's hands away and tells his guys to put their gun down too.

"You will not, I repeat not go after Nandini or Ahana" manik warns him gritting his teeth

Sahin laughs "what makes you think I will listen to you"

"Chalo tumhare liye Ahana ko I will leave alone, but Nandini she will suffer and I will make sure she does" sahin looks at him, he knew that was Manik's triggering point.

Manik was really angry now, he presses his lips and shoots one of the guy beside sahin, aiming in on to his hands making a loud noise. Sahin looked around shocked, as one of his guys fell on the floor in pain holding his arm "AHHH!" Two of sahins guy takes him away.

"The next one will be in through your fucking head so watch your words" manik holds the gun near sahins forehead almost touching it with his gun.

Sahin had some fear in his eyes now, as he took a step back "Tum log dekh Kya rahe ho, get this bastard away from me" sahin looks at his men angrily.

They nod and try to grab manik to take his gun away but manik kicks the guy away as he falls on the floor. Another guy comes in to punch manik but he blocks out his punch by grabbing his fist and twirling his arm around taking control, manik puts his hand around his neck almost like strangling him.

Nandini and karan arrived there, she was worried for manik as he left to come here alone. She just hoped that he was okay.

The guy that manik was holding on to sneaks his hand out and grabs his gun from his pocket and was about to go shoot manik but he notices that and tries to snatch the gun of him. The other guy was trying his best to fight manik, his fingers go on the trigger pointing it towards manik and proceeds to press but manik quickly points the gun towards the sky as the bullet releases.

Nandini and karan look towards the direction where the noise come from with a shocked expression. "Karan" Nandini says worryingly.

Both of them speed walk towards that direction, sahin notices Nandini coming from a distance as his expression changes in to a victorious one. Manik had his back towards them so he could not yet see.

"Oh ho... Dekho toh kon aaya hai, hero ki heroine, the most awaited person Nandini!" Sahin says laughing

Manik furrows his eyebrows hearing her name, he turned around letting go of the other guy. Manik sees Nandini running to him and gets shocked seeing her there, that's the last thing he wanted that Nandini being here it would put her life in danger.