•Chapter 37•

The next day, manik and Nandini had packed their bags and their flight was set to depart in the evening.

They bid everyone good bye and leave for the airport, Nandini was so confused as manik still hadn't told her where they were going but she was really excited.

Manik had sorted out things with karan regarding their safety so he doesn't have to worry about ahana's safety when they leave.

"Manik ab toh hum airport bhi aa gaye, now you can tell me where are we going" Nandini insists as they step out of the car taking their luggage out

"It's a surprise Nandini" manik tells her

"Manik!" Nandini whines

"Nandini" manik gives a serious look

"Fine" she crosses her arms together and starts walking inside the airport, they only look two suitcases and Nandini took her purse as manik said they were only going for a week.

They both checked in their bags and cleared all the security processes. Manik gave her the boarding passes which says where they were heading too, Nandini finally found out and they were going Switzerland which was actually one of Nandini's dream destination.

"Switzerland?!! Whattt that is my dream destination!" Nandini jumps in joy

"I know that's why I'm taking you there" manik holds her hand

"Tum itne sweet kabse ho gaye" Nandini jokes with him

"Tumhare saath reh kar" Manik replies back, Nandini chuckles.

'Attention passengers, those boarding on 6:20pm Switzerland flight could you please arrive to terminal 6 ready for boarding' The lady announces which meant the flight would take as the boardings has started.

Manik and Nandini head towards terminal 6 which was a pretty long walk but it didn't feel as long for them as both of them were enjoying their company.

They did the boarding and entered the plane, manik had booked business class tickets so they could be comfortable, it was in the corner. Nandini sat next to the window as manik sat on the outside, both of them had a smile on their face the whole time especially Nandini who was really excited to travel with manik as they finally get time alone without any disturbance.

"Nandini" manik calls her, she turns around and looks at him raising her eyebrows "hmmm?"

"Do you know what this is" he says which makes Nandini confused

"Kya? Like this is an plane, and we are going on a trip" she says

"Yeah but what do you call this trip?" Manik flirts with her

"Uhm like a holiday?" Nandini was still confused

"No you call this a honeymoon" manik says which makes Nandini unknowingly blush as she looks away smiling

"Save all this blushing when we get there Nandini, Kyunki honeymoon par Kya hota hai tumhe toh Pata hi hoga" manik winks at her flirting with her, Nandini was enjoying this side of him.

"Manik chiiii you always think about that" Nandini pushes his hand away

"Well don't you?" Manik raises his eyebrows, Nandini looks away nervously she didn't know how to answer to that, she knew she couldn't lie because manik catches her.

"Bolo Nandini don't you think about it when I—" Manik moves his hand closer to her face grabbing her closer to her "and kiss you like this" he pecks her lips which makes her nervous as hell.

"And when I give you hickeys here" he moves down a little placing a kiss on her neck, which makes Nandini breathe heavily feeling his wet lips on her neck, she could feel the strong butterflies in her stomach feeling manik so close to her.