Grounded By The Doctor

Start from the beginning

I laughed a little harder and Chester grinned at having made me laugh, he looped his arm in mine and helped me go up the front steps while we listened to Sam pretend to whine about having to do everything himself.

I looked up at Chester, "does the doctor know we're coming?"

Chester shook his head, "No, but he does usually get people who just walk on up, if you're really bad he does house calls."

I tugged lightly on his shirt, feeling weird that we were so close, even if he didn't like girls, he was an attractive male..

He looked down at me, we were a few steps away from the door, and he raised an eyebrow, "Mhm, what?"

"Sam," I said, and when he didn't get it I went on, "We should wait for Sam."

"No need, I'm right behind you slow pokes, just get inside, you don't need to knock," Sam said, coming up behind us.

I frowned as Chester did what he was told and just walked in without knocking, it was weird to know these boys didn't live here yet they just walked in like it was their house. I was hesitant about it and Chester ended up pulling me along for most of it.

Inside there was a lamp on in the corner and the living room had a simple brown couch and wood coffee table, there was a movie paused and a water bottle on the table. I wondered if the doctor person was here, or if he was off somewhere. I turned to ask Chester if we should just go but he walked on ahead, poking his head in a room down the hall.

"Heyya doc, we got a pretty little cupcake who needs your help."

I shook my head at his words and Sam grinned at me, "Here, sit on the couch, it's probably where he'll want you anyways," he said, and helped me down onto the couch, propping my leg up on the coffee table.

He was still shirtless and I was doing a very bad job of not looking, it was hard. I knew I shouldn't look but at the same time, it was right there! Why should I not look when he's obviously not afraid of people looking?

I was still internally battling with myself as to whether I should look or not when he sat up and pulled his shirt on, darn it. Opportunity wasted.

I blushed at my own thoughts.

Sam gave me a weird look, "Why are you blushing?"

"Uh, I'm not?" I tried to make it a statement but it came out sounding like a question.

He raised an eyebrow, the ever present playful glint in his pretty green eyes, "You always blush Debby."

"Do not."