𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗙𝘂𝗻 🔞

Start from the beginning

Victorey kissed his cheek and he hugged her. Taehee looked at them, contented to see her sister genuinely so happy. She bit her lips when a muscular pair of arms hugged her from behind.

"Happy Birthday Mommy..." He nuzzled into her neck. She turned behind looking at him with a glint of mischief in her eyes.

She pushed him a little and made her entry on the dance floor. She looked at him while swaying her hips to the music sexily that was playing now.

She swirled around teasingly pushing her jacket down with her fingers looking at Jungkook who drooled over her backless dress.

She obviously looked smoking hot and sexy in that dress--it was chosen by him.

Yeah...

The dress she was wearing was a gift from Jungkook, he sent it through Victorey as she wasn't ready to meet him then. Jungkook was freaking sure she would wear the dress he got for him.

She winked at him teasingly, producing a groan from Jungkook. She was fucking ethereal. He smirked approaching her. He swung her around placing his hands on her hips.

Swirling her around pulling her back in his embrace, he lifted her bridal style. He kissed her lips putting her down on the ground.

They kissed passionately that was progressing to a heated one. Jungkook groaned kneading her ass cheeks.

He pulled away grunting in her ears.

"Fuck babe, wanna take you and do some naughty things..." He rasped. Taehee bit her lips when he lightly slapped her ass cheeks.

"Hm, let's go then I am craving for you too..." She moaned.

"You look fucking sexy in this dress wanna fuck you...mommy please" He whispered in her ear, Taehee chuckled.

"Uh huh..."

"Let's go to my place then, oh, fucking now" he squeezed her closer to himself placing butterfly kisses on her cheeks.

"EVERYBODY ARE YOU ENJOYING THE PARTY?!" They flinched hearing Victorey shouting on the mic, M/N was holding her by the waist placing kisses on her shoulders. He was so fucking enjoying to show how beautiful his girl was.

Everyone made some noise showing their cheer and hype in the crowd.

"HAVE A BLAST Y'ALL AND MEET MY BOYFIE M/N HE IS THE SEXIEST AND SWEETEST BOYFIE EVER MUAHH!" She kissed him open mouth who reciprocated wildly. She was clearly enjoying the party a lot, the Taekook couple chuckled seeing her happy.

"SHOUTOUT TO M/N WHO GOT ME THIS DRESS AND SHOUTOUT TO HIM, HE WILL BE TAKING IT OFF TONIGHT!" She winked at the crowd making everyone go 'wooaahhh'.

Taekook were stunned at her boldness while M/N smirked, kissing her lips again roughly.

Victorey and M/N got off the stage dancing and kissing on the dance floor. They laughed and enjoyed each other's company teasing and flirting.

Taekook were giggling in each other's arms seeing their friends so happy together.

"Hm, let's go babe. I can't wait anymore." He held her hands. They looked at each other. Excitement sparkling in their eyes, they started running away from the party secretly.

✨💖👀💖✨

The door of the house closed with a heavy noise. The sound echo in the empty room which belonged to Jungkook. Taehee was blushing and running inside the room.

She looked behind, Jungkook visible to her. He was leaning on the closed door, checking her out from top to bottom. His tongue poking the inner cheek. His eyes showing the heavy lust he was having for Taehee.