The Christmas present

Catras pov:
I woke up feeling super nauseous, i ran to the bathroom and started throwing up. Could it be.. am i really...
I cant make any assumptions yet i should go buy a test before adora wakes up. I grabbed my keys and made sure not to wake up the gorgeous blondie. I got to my car and left to get a test.

Adoras pov:
I heard the car turn on and got up, i saw catra..leaving? Where was she going. I went downstairs and called catra. "Hi, where are u?" "Hey, dont worry i went to get something from the store ill be home soon" "ok what did u get" "we ran out of... em.... Orange juice" "catra u hate orange juice" "well i thought you would  like some but em i gotta go now bye ly" "...ok bye" *she ends the call*
I thought we already had orange juice...

Catras pov:
I got the test.. and some orange juice. Its true i really do hate orange juice..
i ran home and once i got there i was greeted with the sweat smell of pancakes.
"Hey your back" said adora "did u get the orange juice" catra:"yup i got it right here"
I gave adora the orange juice trying to hide the other stuff i got.
"Ill go change and be right down"
I ran upstairs and into the bathroom, i opened the test and took it. After a few minutes of waiting i looked and there it was clear as day it said positive, "holy shit im pregnant" i grabbed the test and hid it, i decided i would surprise adora with the news tomorrow after all tomorrow is Christmas eve.

Adora pov:
After breakfast we decided to go out and do some Christmas shopping, we had to get a tree and some decorations too. Catra also said she had some other shopping to do but she wouldn't tell me. She was acting really weird today..
—————
I was in the Christmas decorations isle and there where so many cute stuff, i got a few cute ornaments and some Christmas lights. After i headed to the sweater section and saw catra going through sweaters. Was she getting something for me, is that why she was so secretive today? Omg i need to get her something, i rand to the other isles and looked for a good present for catra. Catra doesn't really like alot of stuff so shopping for her is like a nightmare. But i love her so i need to find the perfect gift. I managed to find something for her that she might actually like, it was a coffee mug that said best cat wife , which was ironic cause it was as if it was made for catra.
I got the mug and went to find catra so we could pay and leave.
I saw catra with a bag already waiting for me at the cashier.

Catras pov:
Hey adora. Where were u?
"Oh i was just getting a few more stuff"
I noticed her looking at the bag i got.
"So what did you get" she said
Oh i got decorations and a few other stuff i needed.
"Ok.. well lets go "
——————
Once we got home i went to our room and started to wrap adoras gift. I got two sweater, one that was for me and it said "all you need for Christmas is me" and another new born sweater that said "and me!".
I wrapped the gift and hid it with the pregnancy test.
And i was just in time as adora barged into the room.
Oh sorry didnt know u where here.
"Im setting up the tree wanna come help". Ya sure. I said
But please try not to destroy the tree this year
She said while laughing.
Well i wont make any promises.
——————time skip——————
Adoras pov:
The next day we where getting ready, cause we invited glimmer bow scropia and Perfuma to come for Christmas eve. Mermista and sea hawk said they have a party to get to so they aren't coming.

Catras pov:
Arrow bow and sparkles are gonna be here later. Why am i so nervous... im sure adora will be happy. Right.
———-
*door bell rings*
Adoras pov:
Catra their here i said
I opened the door.
Hi guys!
Hey adora merri Christmas!! Said bow
Come on in.
*Catra came downstairs*
"Hey sparkles and arrow bow. Oh and Perfuma and scorpia"

Catras pov:
I didnt know scorpia and perfuma are coming too... oh god.
—————
We all put our presents under the tree and went to the table to have dinner.
After dinner it was finally time to open presents.
Catras pov:
" ok whos should i open first" said adora
"Oo how about catras" sparkles said while smirking.
Wait actually i want you to open mine last.
"Oooo it must be something really good" said perfuma

"Ok how about u open mine first" said bow
Adora started opening her presents and as we got Closer to the end my stomach was feeling weirder and weirder.
She was one present away from Mine and i wasn't feeling too good suddenly i felt nauseous and i ran to the bathroom.
Adoras pov:
Catra just ran away to the bathroom is she ok, what is going on. I followed her to the bathroom and nocked on the door. Catra are you ok?
I could hear her throwing up.
Catra is everything ok, whats wrong?
I was so worried. Was she sick? Is that why she was acting weird, but why didn't she tell me.

Scorpia and bow came to see if everything is ok," i dont think she's feeling well, you guys go sit its ok ill make sure shes ok"
"Alright" they said and went.
Catra please open the door.
The door opens and i see catra standing there holding her stomach. Are you ok, whats wrong? I grabbed her hand and helped her to the couch. Im fine adora she said
But im not believing that.
Are you sure you where just throwing up. Should i get u some water or something.
No im fine but maybe u should open my gift next.
... ok
I grabbed catras gift and started unwrapping it
I saw a sweater, catra said the big sweater is mine, she grabbed it and put it on. Then i saw another sweater and i picked it up. But it was way to small for me, suddenly i heard glimmer screaming in excitement when she saw what i was holing.
OMG NO WAY. CATRA?!
wait what. I looked at catra and finally put everything together, i looked inside the box and there it was, a pregnancy test. And it was positive.
I could feel my self tearing up
U..ur pregnant.. i said while crying
Catra looked at me and giggled
" ya, thats why i was acting weird, im not sick dummy"
Omg! Catra this-this is amazing i jumped and hugged catra.

Catras pov:
Adora ran and hugged me and honestly i feel relieved that she's happy about it, everyone else started congratulating me.
Adora then gave me her gift. It was a mug that said "best cat wife"
I love it i said.
adora held up the other sweater and we took a cute picture.
"Merry Christmas everyone"
i think its safe to say This was the best Christmas yet.
-
I cant wait to meet you,Finn.

AN:
I hope u liked it. Thats all . I dont think there will be a part two but if ud like i might make one. Bye <3 :)