The ruenion with [redacted]

Start from the beginning

"You don't have to worry, sunshine. I will always be here to take care of you and love you for as long as you need me to. And when you're all grown up, I want to meet your kids!" Y/n starts thinking about her future, and guys she knows who she could marry. She wouldn't be that willing to marry any of her current friends, but who knows.

After a moment she hears the thunderous footsteps of Freddy coming up the stairs. She can tell them apart by their footsteps, Freddy's are loud and far apart, Roxy's are the same but quicker, Monty's is messy, like he crawls up the stairs as opposed to walking, and Chica's sound more preppy, like she hopping from foot to foot.

Freddy peeks his head around the corner, not even faced by Sun and y/n laying on the floor.

"Y/n, there's a person at the door." Y/n's heart skips a beat, and she quickly stands. She squeezes passed the giant bear and sneaks down the stairs, gasping at Roxy and Monty who peek out the window at the person. She shoo's them upstairs and winces at their overly loud footsteps, before swinging the door open.

The last person y/n expects to see, is Beth. (It would be too difficult to spell out bff/n so we naming her)

They both stare at each other with eyes the size of dinner plates, too stunned to move or speak. Beth looks just as surprised to see y/n as she is to see her.

"Y/n?" Beth whispers like she can't believe it. Like maybe it's an illusion, and she'll disappear once she acknowledges what she sees.

"Beth..." Surprising even herself, tears fill her eyes to the brim and spill over onto her face.

"Where have you been?!" Beth says, both of them stepping forward into each other's arms.

"I-I was at the pizzaplex... when it burned down. But I escaped and I've been here." She smiles awkwardly as they pull back, but Beth just stares in bewilderment.

"Why?" Is all she udders after a moment of silence. Why. What a good question. One Y/n doesn't know the answer to. There's a pause when y/n opens her mouth, but she's silenced by an abnormally loud thud from upstairs. It sounded like a small vehicle had fallen on the roof, so loud shes afraid the old house can't take much of their rowdiness.

"What was that?" Beth pushes y/n aside and walks towards the stairs, with Y/n anxiously following.

"Beth, wait. Let me explain." Y/n grabs her hand as she reaches the top of the stairs, looking deep into her eyes.

"They never found the animatronics." Beth says.

"Yesterday they went to salvage all they could find but they didn't find any of the main four." Y/n doesn't need to speak, the contents behind the door will say enough. She motions for Beth to go through the door, and she does so.

Upon opening it, Monty had Roxy in a headlock, while Chica, Freddy, and Sun are trying to get them to stop fighting. They all collectively freeze when Beth's horrified face stands in front of the girl they're familiar with.

"Tada." Y/n says flatly, walking into the room.

"You brought them... here? H-how? Wha...why?"

"Where else would they go? I had to help them. Oh. Guys, this is Beth. She's my friend." They all give their respective greeting, approaching the brunette. She ducks behind y/n, hiding from one particular animatronic who's very adamant about being her friend.

Beth had always been horribly scared of animatronics, ever since the place opened. She says she doesn't like how human they are, how they can feel and express thing doesn't sit right with her. Y/n has always been fascinated, though. Albeit a little wary.

"It's okay, they're not gonna hurt you. Guys-Sun, give her some space." Y/n says, stepping out from in front of her.

"Of course, please excuse us. I am Freddy Fazbear, and these are my friends Roxanne, Montgomery, Chica, and Sun. It is a pleasure to meet you!" Freddy puts out a paw, which Beth hesitantly shakes with her small one.

"I know who you guys are, I've seen you perform. I didn't know they were this lifelike." Beth whispers to y/n.

"Ah why is he here!? He's terrifying!" Beth says stepping away from Sun.

"Oh, I-I'm sorry if I scared you, I'm Sun, but you can call me anything you'd like! So you're a friend of y/n's?! That's great! So am I! I'm her best friend, actually." Sun shakes Beth's hand energetically. She takes a moment to right herself from Sun's energy, before pushing his hand away from her.

"Don't touch me! Geez!" Beth says not out of anger but pure fear. Y/n laughs at her friend, glad to have her back.