Explaination

Gipsy and the others stood uncomfortably in the hanger bay as shatterdome staff looked at them. Some soldiers even had their guns pointed at the Jaegers. However little did the staff know that Tacit was watching silently and was itching to fire his plasma caster at them, but he didn't move a single servo. 

"What do we do?" Coyote asked unsure.

"Run maybe?" Striker whispered and Sierra looked at the guards silently as he thought of their situation.

"We're bound to be found at some time." Gipsy answered and she looked at Tacid for answers as he stood stiffly.

"I can break guards..." Cherno suggested.

"Yeah but what about Tacit. We can't just leave him here." Crimson said. "And plus where would we go? I can't exactly hide this anymore." Crimson added on gesturing to his third arm.

Gipsy froze suddenly. "Crimson how did you do that?" She asked.

"It was in our heads." Striker said added.

"Internal comm channel. Despite our outward human biology we are still Jaegers on the inside." Crimson explained and Gipsy blinked.

If they were still Jaegers on the inside why couldn't they access their weapons. Or have a strength or speed increase. "How do you know this exactly?" Coyote asked using the comm channel.

"Spent more time with the voice." Crimson answered.

"Can you guys be quiet? I'm trying to think." Sierra growled.

"Well we also need to find our old hulls. Which will be impossible for Gipsy." Crimson said, ignoring Sierra.

"Since it is currently in another dimension." She stated dryly. However Mako and Raleigh then pushed their way through the crowd.

"What's going on?" Raleigh asked and his face went ghost white as he looked at the Jaegers. He also noticed that they were all ready to fight.

Sierra mainly due to the fact that Raleigh could see his hands balled into fists and he was eying up the soldiers. "I was wondering if you could tell me the same thing." Herc growled.

"They're just teenagers, Herc." Raleigh protested.

"Sure and I'm the Queen of England." Herc snapped, sarcasm dripping from his voice. "No normal person is as tall as they are. Especially a teenager."

"Aleksis was seven feet tall." Raleigh noted quickly but Herc just ignored him.

"Might as well just tell them." Came Gipsy's voice.

"Are you sure?" Raleigh asked and Gipsy nodded silently. She then turned to the guards and said.

"If you lower your weapons, I promise we will not harm you." She said. "But if you do continue to point them at us like Kaiju or criminals, we understand but you won't be getting anything from us. Plus you'll have to deal with a very angry mark III."

The guards then looked up at Tacit. Who then suddenly on his own lifted his hand, revealing to all of shatterdome staff that the Canadian mark three was indeed sentient. 

Herc also noticing Tacit move on his own just motioned for them to lower their weapons. "Thank you." Gipsy said.

"We are Jaegers. I'm Gipsy Danger, this is Striker Eureka, Coyote Tango, Sierra Vigilante, Crimson Typhoon, and Cherno Alpha." She spoke, gesturing to her fellow Jaegers.

"You guys couldn't have forgotten about me or my friends so easily. So why is this so hard to accept?" Crimson said showing off his third arm.

"Because, mate they don't believe that we are Jaegers." Striker stated as he turned to Herc.

"Herc, you know me." Striker said. "I've drifted with you, Chuck, and Pentecost."

"You can't be Striker Eureka." Herc protested. "You can't..."

Striker then strode forwards and touched Herc on the shoulder and the memories went flying by.

Including the one were Leatherback nudged Striker causing Herc to go flying into the side of his conn pod and break his arm.

Herc was confused and he just looked at the young man in front of him. "H-how?" He asked and Striker shrugged.

"Ask Gipsy, she figured it out first."

"All I remember the voice telling me that I had another chance at life." Gipsy said simply.

"Pilots come back to." Cherno stated and everyone went silent. Even Tacid was quiet, well quieter then usual.

"Cherno when were you going to tell us this?" Gipsy asked and Cherno shrugged.

"Wasn't relative before." Before anyone could stop them Gipsy, Coyote, and Striker tackled the mark I.

"NOT RELEVANT?!" All three of them shrieked. "OUR PILOTS ARE COMING BACK FROM THE DEAD AND YOU SAY IT'S NOT RELEVANT?!"

However just then Sierra managed wrestle Coyote off of Cherno.

 "Stand down Coyote." Sierra ordered his voice sounded like Pentecost's. "That is an order."

"You two still have your pilots." Cherno pointed out which only infuriated Gipsy even more.

"MY PILOTS WERE ASSIGNED TO THAT WASHOUT EXCUSE OF A MARK THREE!" Gipsy screamed at the top of her lungs and Tacit let out a saddened whirring noise after that.

Sierra almost lunged at Gipsy with murderous intent if he wasn't stopped by the combined might of Crimson and Coyote. "Gipsy." Striker started as he looked at Tacit who just looked saddened at them, even though he couldn't express himself and proceeded to turn away and leave.

Forcing open the hanger doors as he did. "What is it, Eureka?!" Gipsy asked angrily and Striker just silently pointed out that Tacit, who had left the shatterdome and then at the angry Sierra Vigilante.

"Let me rip her apart!" Sierra roared as Raleigh helped in holding him back. Gipsy looked at Sierra who had pure hatred for her in his golden eyes.

"I-I didn't mean it." Gipsy said as tears stained her eyes as Sierra still glared at her having calmed down just a bit. "I didn't mean it." She whispered as Mako led her away.

"Poor comrade." Cherno stated as Striker helped him to his feet.

"Sierra Vigilante until further notice you are to be kept away from Gipsy Danger." Herc said sternly and Sierra nodded silently.

"Yes sir." Sierra finally muttered, looking down at his feet. Gipsy, meanwhile, screamed into her pillow as she lay in her bed. 

"Someone should talk to him." Coyote said referring to Tacit who just let out an angry rumble from outside the shatterdome.

"Yeah if you don't want to get shot at by either one of his plasma caster or railguns." Striker pointed out and the group then went to sleep. Sierra leaned up against the wall in the room and fell asleep.

However he remembered that they needed to find their old hulls. He had completely forgotten about it during his tantrum.

Tacit meanwhile lay face first in the sand like he had just lost a battle with a kaiju and had dragged himself back to shore.