"Hello madam. How can I help you?"

The receptionist asked with a kind smile as Jimin smiled back before talking.

"I have to see the CEO. Is Mr Jeon in his office?"

She asked.

"Yes Madam. Do you have an appointment?"

'Oh I just forget.'

"Well I don't have one but your CEO will allow me to meet him."

"I am sorry madam. Without appointment, we won't allow visitors from outside. It is a strict rule from the CEO."

"Oh. Okey then can you please inform your CEO that one Park Jimin came to visit him?"

She asked as the other's eyes widened by the name. The girl was looking at Jimin like she saw someone so familiar and when she heared the name also, it was like a blast- she is stopping the all time topest modal in Asia from seeing her husband.

"Oh my God.....I am sorry Miss Park. I didn't recognized you. It was a mistake. Please don't tell Mr Jeon this Ma'am otherwise I will lose my job. Please."

She pleaded like her life depends upon it which made Jimin chuckle abit.

"It's Okey. Why are you saying sorry? It is your job right? So you have to stop me. Well call him. I don't wanna visit the CEO without any proper formalities."

"Well you can go to his office ma'am. Mr Jeon told us to not stop you when you come."

This statement made Jimin furrow her brow in confusion. Does Jungkook knew she will come? She shrugged the thoughts and walked to the elevator to the CEO's office. Why this heart beats so fastly and feels so nervous so sudden? It was the question running through her mind until she reached to the topest floor. But she will get over it. Right? Ofcaurse she will.

With a heavy heart and mind, she opened the office door only to see the most warm scene in her life that her daughter sleeping in her father's chest soundly, peacefully. For a moment, she felt like it is her home, this is where she have to be, just seeing them like this....it made her all insecurities vanish away and replaced by a sweet feeling. How much she wished to see them like this and wanted to be a part of it. But.......it is not gonna happen.....

'Yeah you dumb. It is not the time for your daydreaming. Go and wake them up.'

"Ahem...Mr Jeon, wake up."

No response.

"MR JEON WAKEE UPPPP"

No response.

'Huh? Like father like daughter.'

Without wasting anytime she pinched his nipple little harshly to make the elder squirm and open his eyes to meet with the furious gaze from the younger. He quickly got up from the couch still holding the baby in his hand and looked appologically to Jimin.

"How much time do I have to call you huh? You didn't changed abit."

"I am sorry."

He looked at her with his puppy eyes as she tried her best to not fall for that one anymore.

"I am not here for your sorry. You didn't took her to home on time. It is dark now and I came here to take her."

She said while pointing at the little baby who is still sleeping soundly on her father's chest.

"She was abit sleepy and started to ask for Taehyung."

"Because she loves to have evening nap on his chest."

"Yeah I called him and he told me that. So I made her sleep on my chest and without realizing I also slept."

He said while her gaze softened which is not visible to anyone.

"It's Okey. Now I will get her back to home......Come baby Mama is here for you."

With that she picked her softly from him and placed her head on her shoulder. The baby squirmed a little but went to her dreamland so sudden.

"If you don't mind, I will give a lift to home."

"No thanks. I have my car."

Without waiting for any reply from the elder, she walked out of the room only to met with the person that she want to see last in her life. That smirk....the same mischievous smile....which made her whole life turn upside down......

"Long time no see Mrs Jeon Jimin....oops....sorry....or should I call......ex Mrs Jeon....."

Tbc

By

Tia

A little shoot out of next chapter...

"Welcome back to home Miss Park Jimin..."

"Well it's so great to see and work with you again...Mr Lee Taemin."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Who is this Dada?"

"Um...uh...baby..."

"Don't stutter honey....hey little girl....I am your father's future wife."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Appa can you be my real Appa....like my Appa?"

"What do you mean by that my little bean?"

"Can you marry my Mama?"

"WHAT????"

well that's all.....

Hope you guys enjoyed....

Bye till the next update.

And I am alive  🥳🥳🥳🥳