Shopping and School Preparations!?

Start bij het begin

Yuta: *sighs* "You bought porn mags again, let me guest they have women with big breasts, again."

Issei: "Hey, don't judge a man, Yuta."

Yuta: "You still are the biggest pervert I know, even after all these year's you still haven't changed." *smiles*

Issei: "And you are still the biggest boring person I know, also I may have a huge fetish for big oppai, but don't you have a huge fetish for-"

I quickly cut him off by covering his mouth before he could reveal my fetish, I rather take it to my grave than let anyone find out, and I'll take Issei to my grave if I have to keep him shut, and to make matters worse the girls came out.

The moment Yukari came out. Issei instantly went to give her a surprise hug, as I facepalm myself knowing what is going to happen next.

Issei: "Yukari-chan!"

In that instance, my little sister kicked  Issei in the stomach, as he flew back towards me dropping the porn mags he bought, which was a big mistake. The reason I say this is because since childhood whenever Issei gives Yukari a surprise hug, she instinctively kicks him in the face, stomach, and half the time in the crotch, and whenever she finds him with a porn mag, she either burns it or tears it apart.

What I'm afraid right now is the creepy smile she is giving me and Issei, after seeing the dropped porn mags on the floor Issei bought.

Yuta: "Yu-Yu-Yukari let me explain."

As Issei got back up and understood the situation now, even he was afraid of what Yukari plans on doing to his porn mags.

Issei: *sweatdrop* "Yu-Yukari-chan, please don't destroy them again, I'm begging you."

As Yukari picked up the mags she tore them apart, while I see Issei on the ground grieving at the lost of his now shredded porn mags, as I sigh and pat him on his back, as Yukari comes over to us.

Yukari: "Issei-nii, you deserved that."

Yukari than kisses him on the forehead, of course I only laugh at Issei shocked expression. In truth, when we were still kids, Issei once confessed his feelings towards her, but Yukari rejected his confession because she always thought of him as another big brother only, and as a huge pervert as well, which Issei understood as well. As I see Issei with an embarrassed expression on his face.

Issei: *embarrassed* "Why did you do that, Yukari!"

Yukari: "That's my way of saying thanks for bringing me flowers, whenever you and your parents visit me, oh I'll be paying your house a visit later on next week to do another cleansing."

Issei: *sweatdrop* "N-Not another cleansing!"

What my sister means by Cleansing is that she plans on destroying every porn mag, and girls picture, that Issei might have collected over these past four year's, since she was hospitalized. Pour Issei, now I feel sort of bad for him now....maybe not.

As Issei got backed up he looked at the girls behind Yukari, with a perverted look, of course I should be mad at him for looking at them like that, but I rather enjoy the show of Issei getting rejected, insulted, and beaten up by them, I'm a good friend towards him, as he asks me who they are.

Issei: "Hey Yuta, who are those hot babes, next to Yukari."

Yuta: "Those are my friends from abroad, when I wasn't home for the past week."

Issei: "So that explains, why you weren't answering whenever I came to your home, me and my parents were getting worried you know!"

As I scratch the back of my head, embarrassed of him and his parents worrying about me. This moment was warm until his pervertedness took over.