Interview and Cake!?

Yuta POV:

The moment I woke up I see Abîme sleeping like a little kitten next to me with her arms holding me, before I could enjoy this scene for a bit the door to my room was opened.

Yukari: "Onii-chan breakfast is rea-!?"

Yuta: "Uuhh, I can explain this."

Abîme: *yawns* "Good morning Yuta, that was a fun night, right~"

The moment she said that to me she had a mischievous smile. As she just dug my grave.

Abîme: "Well I'll be heading to the restroom, take care Yuta."

After she got off the bed and headed out the door, as she waved at me. Now it was me on the bed and Yukari looking at me from the door, with a smile on her face, as she close the door behind her.

Yuta: *scared* "L-L-Let me explain....*scene outside the house* AAAAHHHH!!!"

-Few Minutes Later-

  Yuta: *sigh* "Can this get any worser."

As I and the other's were eating our breakfast peacefully, of course my face seriously bruised due to my sister. I remembered that we have to get enrolled into school again, *sigh* even though I dropped out of school, and Yukari was in a coma, while the other five appeared suddenly here, this might be a problem for us.

Yukari: "So, Yuta have you thought of a way to get us enrolled into school."

Yuta: "I'm thinking of enrolling us into Kuoh, I heard from Issei that it is a co-ed school now."

When I looked at Yukari, she gave me a look that said 'Pervert', as the others followed her example.

Yuta: *annoyed* "Whatever that look is for, I can assure you that school might be the best choice."

Yukari: "And why is that, Yuta nee."

Yuta: "From what Issei told me it is still mostly filled with girls there, and I thought it would be perfect for you to socialize and make friends around your age."

Yukari gave me a nod which means she agrees with my idea. After we were done eating I started cleaning, while Yukari was practicing with Abîme helping her, while the other's  seem to be getting accustomed to living.

A few hours passed, which was tiring since I had to clean the whole house, after all this place hasn't been properly cleaned for four years. I finally lay on the couch, while I see Abîme playing chess against Yukari.

Yuta: "Um, Abîme why are you playing chess against Yukari?"

Abîme: "I'm helping her gain the skill Strategy (F), playing a strategic game is one way of learning this skill of course it will take some time."

Yukari: "How exactly do I gain skills, Abîme."

Abîme: "Their are a few ways to gain skills. Back in Alpha, people can challenge others for a skill, but it had to be in a temple of one of the Great Gods, how this is done is simple, when someone challenges another they fight until one of them is defeated, of course killing is not allowed, the one who loses will have one of thier skills taken by the winner, of course it is impossible to take a skill they had since birth, which are called Talent Skills.

Now the second way to obtain a skill is by killing someone, of course doing so, you would only be able obtain a random skill from them. The third one is called Inheritance Skills, which are skills passed down from the previous owner to the next successor. The last known method is by finding people to teach you a skill. Now any questions."