Part 4

"AA"

.

.

.

"*Lick* There's no point in trying to stay away. I'm not going to stop until you give me what I want~" spoke Kayama, biting on Kiyotaka's ear.

Not knowing what to do, the boy tries to stay away and stands to leave.

Following this, Kayama also stands, pressing her chest against his back.

"I won't let you leave until you impregnate me! I need your genes!"

"Why the hell would you want that?!"

"Why you ask? Because you're that man's son, are you not?"

Instead of responding, he tries to get away but is again grabbed by Kayama who begins to strip, hoping this would turn on the brunette.

'What can I do in this situation? Should I just do it and get it over with? No. That would be the worst possible choice. But it would also be the easiest.' he thought, accidentally pressing on her chest.

"See? There's no need to hold back. I'm all yours right now," the ravenette said showing her luxurious body that would have turned on any man.

"Sorry to say but I already have a girlfriend. And you're too old for me," he said coldly, not knowing that calling a woman old was one of the deadliest mistakes a man could make.

"!!! Stupid kid!" The woman had thrown her hands towards Kiyotaka and received a cold and hard slap.

She proceeded to put her clothes back on, not looking back at the child who minutes back she had tried to sleep with.

"It hurts," he said rubbing his cheek and leaving.

After exiting his class, he looked around for the exit for a few seconds before finding it down the hall.

"My my, isn't this an interesting place to reunite, Kiyotaka?" said a familiar voice, tempting him to turn back.

Just from the voice, he was able to tell that it was a female and not just any female, it was-

"Good to see you too, Fuka," he responded, giving in to temptation.

Kiyotaka turned around, facing the girl as she closed the gap between them.

"I can see you haven't changed much since last year. That's good. I like the way you are~"

"You haven't changed at all either from what it seems. You're still as arrogant as ever,"

"Heh, glad you noticed. Although I have grown to be quite popular in this place, even though I haven't even shown them half of the shit I can do,"

Fuka had taken out her phone, showcasing it to Kiyotaka for him to see her number.

"Write that down. I'd like for us to keep in contact,"

"For what?"

"I have a few things I want to show you, especially since I'm sure there's a certain someone that would REALLY love to meet with you again~"

Kiyotaka looked at her devilish smirk confused, recording Fuka's number into his phone and saving it.

"See ya later then,"

Kiyotaka waved goodbye, slowly disappearing from her sight.

"I won't let you leave me this time Kiyotaka. I won't let this second opportunity go to waste," the girl pulled out a loli-pop from her bag, taking the wrapper off and placing it in her mouth.