Part 3

"Timeless Ties"

.

.

.

"Now, I don't want to take the entire class doing this, so I'll try to get through this as quickly as possible. First off, we'll start with you. Please say your name and a hobby of yours," said Kayama-sensei pointing at a rather peculiar figure who I thought I recognized.

I could only glance at her back, noticing her small height and white hair.

She also held a book in her hand that reminded me of a girl from my past.

My book buddy.

Everyone was looking at her and within a few seconds, she started speaking in a low tone of voice.

"Well... I guess I should start with my name.

My name's Hiyori Shiina. Nice to meet you all!

And one of my hobbies is reading," she finished rather suddenly, sitting back down on her seat embarrased.

Most people clapped, feeling pity towards the girl.

So it was Hiyori huh. Good to know I'll be seeing her again at least.

She sat back down, and a few of the students were already beginning to eye her from top to bottom.

Kayama-sensei continued and began calling out students who I had never met before.

This continued for a few minutes, which felt like hours for some people.

A few students had probably gotten bored of the process and decided to take out their phones.

Akeno had also been playing a rather interesting game where you squash bugs to get points.

Me and Futaba had payed attention throughout the whole thing, my reason being that I found some of them to be quite intriguing.

Almost everyone had different hobbies, but there were a few people that chose one in specific.

Gaming.

The most common one was by far video games. At least that's what most boys said.

The only people I would've imagined doing that were Ike and Yamauchi, or even the professor.

But either way, they were almost nearing my spot, so I began to think on what I could say.

Should I try to crack a joke? I'm sure I'm much better than before.

No, my expression would just weird them out.

Quick Kiyotaka, hurry and think of something.

"My, are you also nervous, Ayanokouji-kun?" asked Akeno looking over herself using her phone camera to look at her makeup.

"Not exactly. I'm just thinking of what I should say," I replied.

"Haven't you decided what you wanna say yet? Are you that moronic?" Futaba chimed in, applying heavy pressure on me.

"I don't want to say the wrong things that's all,"

.

.

.

5 Minutes Later

After our little conversation was over, our sensei had turned towards Ryueen.

"Next is... your turn. You in seat 210,"

Finally, it was his turn.

Ryueen stood and with a demonic smile began to introduce himself.