Happy together

InfaroyyaAlKarimah

Unnie, you said you wanted it...

So I did some minimum edit for the random plot and here it is.

Also Star-chan, you can read it now. It's better than the random thing I wrote yesterday, it's basically the same yet more professional.

StarOfSalvation

~~~~~~

"Hey...?"

The redhead just entered the room, he smiled a little bit sheepishly when he saw the other man in the room and called him softly.

The other man lifted his head up from his work and looked at the person who just entered the room.

His eyes softened when he caught a glimpse of the redhead face, he smiled gently as his beautiful blonde hair shone under the sunlight.

His blue eyes held an indescribable affection as ye answered.

"What's wrong, Cale? Why are you smiling like that?"

The redhead, Cale's smile widened a little as he seemed a bit excited yet sheepish.

His reddish brown eyes held some excitement and great happiness as if he was a child.

He strolled toward the blonde hair man, to Alberu Crossman's office and sat down on a chair near him.

He throw himself gently to Alberu's embrace when the said man opened his arms asking him for a hug.

He enjoyed Alberu's warmth as he thought about what Alberu asked him.

How could he say it?...

He decided to go with the flow and to follow his emotions.

He decided to say something he wanted to say it even if only for once.

"Thank you for being with me all of this time, Hyung."

Really thank you for being with me here. For understanding me, and for completely accepting me.

But Cale wasn't great at making his emotions evident in his words, he was great with everything but not his emotions.

He was already a little embarrassed showing his emotions like this and not being able to completely convey it will made him even more embarrassed.

But Alberu didn't need to hear his words, he already understood his husband's feelings. He didn't need those words, he just needed to look at his eyes.

He could read his beloved husband eyes very clearly.

He caressed Cale's cheek and smiled knowingly.

"I'm thankful for being with you. I love you Cale, you being with me here is the greatest blessing I had. You, who the understood me the most, the man that I never thought I can have, actually being here with me is a miracle for me. I love you, I absolutely adore you."