♡𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒍, 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓♡

• ♡•❥তততততত•♥•তততততত❥•♡ •
⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈ . ⠈.
🎀𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑🎀
♥①⑨⑦⑦♥
⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈ . ⠈.
• ♡•❥তততততত•♥•তততততত❥•♡ •

"Alright, buddy, are you ready?" you smiled affectionately at your son, turning around to face him in the backseat of the car.

He grinned, nodding his head, making you giggle.

If there was anyone that truly loved being at school, it was your nine year old son, Zayn.

Zayn was your entire world, and you'd loved him from the moment you'd first held him in your arms.

Seeing how dedicated and happy of a mother you were, it would have been difficult to believe that you'd had a very traumatic pregnancy - largely caused by the pathetic excuse of a man you had once been married to.

George had been your very first committed relationship, the two of you having met in highschool, only to fall in 'love' and get married straight after you'd graduated and turned eighteen.

You viewed the word 'love' rather skeptically now, because when you viewed the situation in retrospect - you had known nothing about love, or at least you didn't know enough to have gotten married so soon.

But, you'd been young and naive, thinking that your fairytale was to start with George - only to have been hit with a rude awakening shortly after the wedding.

It didn't take long for him to show his true colours, and boy were they ugly. He had actually turned out to be a horrible person, and it didn't help that he was a narcissist.

He had grown to be so cruel that he couldn't even have pretended to have been happy when you'd informed him that you had been pregnant. In fact, the first thing he had responded with was a question - asking you how far along you were, simply because he hoped to know if it was still early enough to have asked for an abortion.

Of course, there was no way you were ever going to do that, even if it seemed like the easier way out for the two of you. If he wasn't going to share his load of responsibilities, you were going to make sure you took care of your child.

It had devastated you, to have thought him to be one person, only to learn that he was the total opposite. He was far from caring and kindhearted, and from the moment he'd gotten the news of your pregnancy, he had gone out of his way to hurt you.

Though he had never hit you, he did everything else. He stayed out late, always left the house a mess, continuously cheated on you - the list was endless.

Even whilst you'd been heavily pregnant, you'd been forced to clean up and keep the house presentable, George bearing no regard for the fact that you were his pregnant wife.

You'd been so young, but you'd forced yourself to smarten up for the sake of your baby.

Contrary to what many might have guessed, you did not tolerate George's repulsive behaviour for very long. Once he had disrespected you enough, there was no way you were ever going to try to make it work - and nothing had been able to change your mind.

Your marriage had barely lasted two years before you filed for a divorce, deciding to leave with your son and start anew.

George never argued or put up a fight, because he hadn't been ready to be a father after all - not that you cared.