♡𝑻𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔♡

• ♡•❥তততততত•♥•তততততত❥•♡ •
⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈ . ⠈.
🎀𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑🎀
♥①⑨⑧⑤♥
⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈ . ⠈.
• ♡•❥তততততত•♥•তততততত❥•♡ •

You fiddled with your fingers, seated behind the filming apparatus as you watched your husband of ten years give an interview that he didn't even want to be present for in the first place.

For the past hour, you had been patiently waiting for your husband to eventually be released from the tiresome interview that neither of you wanted to entertain, and with each minute that ticked by, you grew more nervous, knowing that he was becoming increasingly annoyed with the interviewer - which was a rarity.

The man you were married to was none other than Brian May - one fourth of the rock band that was known as Queen.

That meant that you were also closely acquainted with the other three boys - Freddie, Roger, and John; those three individuals were so closely acquainted with you that you considered them your brothers at that point in your life.

Unfortunately, they weren't with you at the present moment, even though the interview was for the band.

Being as renown as they were, they were constantly bombarded with offers and requests, regarding different interviews that could either make them or break them, more or less - so being seated backstage during a filmed interview session was nothing new for you. What was new, however, was the strategy that was being utilized for the current interview.

For some reason, the production team had worked with the interviewing party to come to the decision that the boys would be interviewed separately - and on different days. No one understood why exactly they wanted it to be that way, but after agreeing to do the interview, the boys figured it would have been useless to complain.

After all, management had told them that this opportunity was going to be good for their publicity - something you doubted. The boys were already extremely popular, and there was a part of you that felt something was off about the interviewing team.

Nevertheless, you'd stood by the boys, attending each of their sessions to support them from behind the scenes, and because you were so important to them, it had helped their conduct a great deal.

According to the schedule, Brian was the last to be interviewed, and as inconvenient as the date was, it was scheduled for the 14th of February - Valentine's Day.

That day had always been one for the two of you to unwind and relax, basking in the love that was still as crazy as it had been a decade prior. This was the first Valentine's Day that you'd spent 'working', so to speak, and Brian was not happy about it.

Neither of you were happy about it, really, but you both complied, hoping not to make a big fuss about it.

The two of you had your fingers crossed that the interview would be over by midday, so that you could have some time for yourselves.

However, as you sat there, watching the interview unfold for an entire hour, you were starting to grow anxious.

The interviewer was a young man that clearly didn't know how to approach with his questions, because all he was doing was pissing Brian off - not that your husband showed it at all.

Hitherto, Brian had started the day feeling quite upset, because he would have preferred to be at home with you on Valentine's Day - not giving an interview that was quickly turning into a gasket that was set to blow.