♡𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒔♡

• ♡•❥তততততত•♥•তততততত❥•♡ •
⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈ . ⠈.
🎀𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑🎀
♥①⑨⑧⑤♥
⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈ . ⠈.
• ♡•❥তততততত•♥•তততততত❥•♡ •

As you walked through the main entrance to the massive complex, you broke into a smile upon seeing that the entirety of the lobby was decorated with beautiful ornaments, all alluding to the infamous Valentine's Day - which was the present day.

For you, however, it was just another usual day at work, because you didn't really have reason to celebrate the day - you neither had a lover nor a spouse, so you didn't really pay much attention to it.

But even if it hadn't been Valentine's Day, it would have been difficult for you not to have solely focused all your energy into your work - for the job you held was quite taxing.

And the term 'taxing' would serve to be rather ironic, because your field of work was extensively related to finance and accounting.

You worked as a finance analyst - but that wasn't the most notable thing about it. No, the most notable thing about it was that you were a finance analyst for a very famous set of individuals - a band of four boys that the whole world recognized as Queen.

Yes, Queen - the Queen that was made up of Freddie Mercury, Roger Taylor, John Deacon, and Brian May.

It had never been your plan to have wound up working for celebrities, more or less, but after working closely with someone that was somewhat of a mentor, at your university, you had found yourself where you currently were - as soon as you'd graduated, of course.

Everything had happened so quickly that even after three years of working with them, you still had moments where you believed it was all a dream.

You'd built strong bonds with the boys, and you still felt as though you would soon awake from a dream that you definitely did not want to end.

But, whether it felt like a dream or not, you appreciated every moment, especially when the boys were around - because there was never a dull moment when they were around.

Well, that could have been said for three of the boys, because one of them was a little less loud when around you, but he certainly didn't lack warmth toward you - and that was Brian.

He was always a little more quiet when you were around, but he was still very pleasant.

You may or may not have had a crush on him, but it wasn't something you allowed yourself to ponder on too much - that would have just distracted you from your work, and you couldn't afford to have that happen.

The slightest slip-up with your handling of the accounts, and so much could go wrong.

Interestingly enough, this was the first Valentine's Day that you were spending at the office, with the boys, because you'd usually worked from home around that time of the year.

However, the schedules had changed, so you were now at the office - but you didn't mind.

As you walked past the reception table, you smiled when you saw the receptionist, Lisa, wave at you.

"Good morning, (Y/N)!" she laughed.

"Good morning, Lisa," you replied with a laugh of your own. "Are the boys here already?" you asked.