♡𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝑰𝒔 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒀𝒐𝒖♡

• ♡•❥তততততত•♥•তততততত❥•♡ •
⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈ . ⠈.
🎀𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑🎀
♥①⑨⑦⑦♥
⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈ . ⠈.
• ♡•❥তততততত•♥•তততততত❥•♡ •

"So what are you going to do for Valentine's Day?" Veronica quizzed in an upbeat tone, setting down two cups of coffee - one for you, and one for her.

Though she had made the beverages for the pair of you, the two of you were in your kitchen - but such a dynamic wasn't so uncommon for the two of you.

It went without saying that being in a committed relationship with a Queen member put you in a position where you came into contact with the significant others that the other three boys might have had in their own lives - and at the present moment, the only individual that was steadily a part of the group was Veronica, John's beloved wife.

To the ignorant individual, Queen might have been a rather puzzling term to use in such context, but to those who were familiar with the world of music, Queen was more than just a term.

It was a name that encompassed the larger than life talents of four young men - one of which was your partner, and three of which were close enough to be your brothers.

The latter three were Freddie, Roger, and John - which obviously meant that you were in a romantic relationship with Brian May.

Whilst your beloved served as the guitarist, Freddie served as the lead vocalist, Roger played the drums, and John took his post as the bassist - together, they truly made unparalleled music.

You'd known the boys for over five years now, and you'd been in a relationship with Brian for three.

Life with the boys was far from uneventful, even though you didn't necessarily all live together. Being a part of their social cirlce meant constantly interacting and travelling with them, and whenever you were in their company, you laughed until you cried. There was never a moment with them where you didn't laugh, and that was one of the main reasons you were extremely grateful to have known them.

They made you happy.

You had met Veronica about a year after you'd first met the boys, and from the moment you'd greeted each other, you were the best of girl-friends. She often treated you like her younger sister, always there to comfort you when the boys were too busy.

And that's exactly what she was there to do at the present moment, because God knew you were deeply troubled.

In the recent weeks, you'd grown more lonely, for Brian had been spending much more time away from home. The two of you lived together, even though you were neither engaged nor married, and now that he was spending less time with you, you were starting to wonder if everything you'd given up for him was for nothing.

The boys weren't preparing for a tour, neither were they in rush to wrap up recording for an album, so there really wasn't any reason for Brian to have been out so much - but the last thing you wanted to do was jump to conclusions.

Despite his recently odd behaviour, you tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, for he'd only been acting that way for a couple of weeks - perhaps he was simply stressed about something that he wasn't ready to talk about yet. You knew him well enough to know that there were times when talking to him wasn't the best idea, for there were moments where he wished to be left alone - so you tried to carry on as normal, all whilst being sure to give him whatever space he might have needed.