Chapter XXV

It had been a few weeks since the new shifts began, while it took everyone a while to get used to, and so far, there had been no reports or sightings of the gang, only a few smaller level villains and petty criminals.

Not to mention with the get togethers at their friends places, and the bar, it was a bit of a hassle for the group to fit everything into their schedules. Though none the less they manages and it soon became like clockwork.

And just as always Izuku and Kirishima would meet up during the near end of their shift to report anything to each other and to walk the streets.

"See anything?" Kirishima asked though Izuku merely shook his head as he placed his visors on top of his head.

"No, just a few teenagers trying to be cool and shop lift a few minor things. How about you? Anything fun?" Izuku asked while he looked to Kirishima.

"No, same thing with you" Kirishima said as he sighed in annoyance.

No one has spotted or heard of anything the gang Endeavor had spoken about, they all interviewed the citizens in those areas. Only to be told that none of them had heard about a gang of any kind.

"I'm starting to think Endeavor is losing it a bit. There's been nothing about this gang." Kirishima stated while Izuku only hummed.

"I don't know, they could be very well hidden, I think that's how it was for me." Izuku stated while Kirishima flinched at the statement.

"Oh shit! Izuku I'm so sorry! I completely spaced about how this could be triggering for you. Are you okay? With all of this I mean?" Kirishima apologized quickly though Izuku only patted the man's arms gently.

"I'm fine Kiri. It doesn't hurt anymore. But I have been wondering if they could be the same gang that kidnapped me. I mean from what we know they have a lot of different locations." Izuku said while Kirishima whined slightly.

"Eijirou. I'm okay I promise. I'm not scared and I'm not hurt. I would tell you, okay?" Izuku said gently while he stopped to hug the older male, while Kirishima quickly hugged Izuku protectively.

"I promise if it is them Izuku, I won't let them get away with this. With anything that they have done. They won't hurt you again I swear." Kirishima promise quietly while Izuku only hugged the red head tighter as he purred quietly. Trying to ease the Alpha's anxiety.

"Thank you Eijirou." Izuku said with a smile while he fiddled with his mask, his cheeks red from both slight embarrassment and the cold. Though he prayed that Kirishima only thought it was the cold.

Kirishima and Izuku continued their walk as they then turned down a darker path, checking the alleyways and other darker areas that they couldn't see.

Though their peaceful silence was broken by a gunshot and a terrified scream coming from what they had assumed was an empty alleyway. Quickly the two ran into the alleyway as they activated their quirks, preparing for any fight that might come to them.

Only to find a woman curled up in ball against one of the walls as she sobbed loudly, while she gripped onto a bullet wound in her leg tightly. Quickly Izuku ran to her while Kirishima stood in front of the two, checking every side and angle for the person who had done this.

"It's alright ma'am, I'm here. I am Archangel and he is Red Riot. We're Pro's, I'm going to heal you, but please I need you to tell me who did this." Izuku stated calmly while the woman only continued to sob as Izuku healed the wound after checking to make sure that the bullet wasn't lodged in her thigh.

"H-He's a monster! H-Horrible! Help me! Please!" The woman sobbed as she gripped onto Izuku's shoulders tightly.

"She's in shock. Red Riot call the police and tell them to bring an ambulance." Izuku commanded while Kirishima merely nodded and dialed the police.