Chapter XXXV

Just as they always would the ex-Class-1A would meet up at their bar, though just as usual Momo and Jirou were there first, buying a round of drinks for their friends.

The next to show up were Denki and Bakugou, with Bakugou half ready to blast his mate across the room, for the ridiculous amount of teasing he was going through over something as small as Bakugou's cooking.

And soon Iida, Aoyama, Sero, Mina, Ochako, and Shinsou then showed up as they all sat comfortably in their designated room, Kirishima soon walking in after having grabbed his beer.

"Hey! Eijirou!!" Denki shouted happily as he and the rest of the Bakusquad were all sitting in their own small area.

"Hey Denki." Kirishima said with a bit of a laugh, already knowing that somehow Denki was somewhat drunk, the electric blonde never truly being able to hold his shots, though Bakugou only laughed at his mates laid back tone, knowing the same as Kirishima.

"Hey now! Where's Izuku? From what you've told us you two have practically been inseparable, all except for work, and even then." Mina questioned as she looked around for the green haired Omega.

"He had to run back to his apartment, wanted to get fresh and stuff." Kirishima said as he sipped on his beer.

"Have you gotten him to stay over at your house at all?" Sero questioned as Kirishima nodded.

"Yeah, normally if we don't have work that is. I just keep him out an about till it gets late, then he's already tired, so he ends up staying for the night, and I've purposely made him forget a few clothes at mine so he has some over there." Kirishima said with a bit of a chuckle

"Damn bro! You smart! But you sound creepy saying it like that!" Denki chimed in as the group broke into a fit of laughter.

"Yeah, you kind of do Shitty hair!" Bakugou agreed with his mate while Kirishima only groaned as he shook his head fondly.

"I promise I'm not doing anything bad! I just want him to get used to being over there! So that way it won't be horribly uneasy when he moves in" Kirishima explained as Mina nodded.

"I get it, I had to do the same with Ochako, it's just so the scents aren't too overpowering. And if your lucky, they'll make a nest in your home as well, it shows how comfortable and happy they are there." Mina stated as Bakugou grunted in confirmation, while pulling Denki to sit on his lap, stopping the blonde from reaching out for any more shots, causing the Omega to pout before placing his head on Bakugou's shoulder, purring happily.

"Are all Omega's cuddly when their drunk?" Kirishima questioned as he looked over to Bakugou.

"Pikachu is, don't know about if its all of em though" Bakugou explained as Kirishima then looked to Mina.

"Ocha is, though she doesn't get drunk often." Mina states as Kirishima nods to his friends.

As the group of friends continued to joke, Kirishima then caught a whiff of Izuku's scent, immediately perking up as he turned to the door. Happy that Izuku had taken his suggestion to go without the scent blockers for a while, though having to use the excuse of his health rather than saying Kirishima just despised the damn things.

"Dude you're staring at the door as if it's offering you the best slab of meet." Sero joked as he looked to the door, only to be met with the same oak door.

"Izuku's here!" Kirishima stated happily as Mina laughed at Kirishima's expression, seeing as he looked like a puppy who was about to receive his first bone.

"I always forget that we can smell our mates from a while away, I just grew so used to it" Mina stated as she then looked over to Ochako, who was happily joking around with Iida and Momo.