Chapter XXII

It had been 7 years since Class 1-A's UA day's with everyone now full fledge Pro Hero's.

After graduating everyone spread out to live in the areas of their certain agencies. While Izuku of course went to go work for his father, Todoroki, and Bakugo had ended up working for the Endeavor agency, while Kirishima stayed with Fatgum.

And while Izuku was working for his father, he did move out of the house saying that, he was okay with living on his own.

Though his father insisted that he help Izuku pick out his new apartment complex, and if it was all up to Keigo's standards. While Izuku protested his father's protectiveness, he eventually caved when Keigo just refused to listen to the boy.

While Izuku only lived about 20 minutes away from Keigo by walk, Keigo was still incredibly adamant about Izuku checking in with him constantly during the first year.

Though after 6 years of living on his own his father had calmed down a bit, now only requesting at least a phone call or a visit at least once a month. Despite the fact that they saw each other often enough at the agency.

While everyone branched out and honestly many people lost contact, most of Class 1-A still tried to keep in touch. Such as meeting up every now and then at a local bar that was reserved for specifically Pro Hero's.

Such as that night when Izuku was just finishing up his patrol, having been called a few times by Ochako, reminding him that the class would be meeting up again, and to not be late. Again.

*Izuku! Where are you?! I said be here by 8:00! * Uravity/Ochako Uraraka, 23-year-old, Omega, Occupation: Pro Hero, Mate: Mina Ashido. Ochako shouted through the phone while Izuku had to hold out the phone to arm's length just to make sure he wouldn't suffer permanent hearing loss.

"I'm on my way Ocha! I promise! I just had to run back to my place to get cleaned up, patrol was kind of sucky today." Archangel/Izuku Takami, 22-year-old, Omega, Occupation: Pro Hero, Mate: unknown. Izuku explained while he chuckled quietly at the sound of Ochako's grumbling on the other line.

*Fine. Just get here already! Mina and I are already here, and Denki and Bakugo just walked in*

"On it I'll be there in just a second." Izuku said as he hung up the phone and unveiled his wings and took off.

Though as Izuku closed his eyes and took a relaxing breath of the crisp, cool air, allowing his body to go on autopilot, having memorized the path to the bar like the back of his hand, he was surprised to feel a rush of wind beside him, alerting him he wasn't alone in the sky.

"Well, hey there Izuku, fancy seeing you up here" Red Riot/Eijirou Kirishima, 24-years-old, Alpha, Occupation: Pro Hero, Mate: unknown. Kirishima joked with a smug smirk as he soared below Izuku, his arms crossed behind his head as he practically rode on the air underneath Izuku's stomach.

"Hey Eijirou" Izuku said as he kept up pace with the older male.

"Why are you wearing your mask again? You get cold or something?" Kirishima asked while Izuku only rolled his eyes fondly.

Izuku had gotten better over the years about wearing his mask, though it was still a regular item he kept on him. Usually wearing it as a form of comfort, though his friends used it as a sign that Izuku wasn't in the best state of mind or body.

"No, patrol just sucked today." Izuku stated while Kirishima only hummed, still keeping his position underneath Izuku.

"You wanna talk about it?" Kirishima offered though Izuku merely shook his head as he removed the mask. Though Kirishima still watching him diligently.