Episode no 1

FARTASHIA

As every January, it was a rainy season going on the flashy roads of Islamabad. I was already late from university because of my late night routine and the van driver amusingly also left me. In a hurry and trying to hide from mother's scolding session I just quickly picked out some outfits according to the weather. I got ready in an hour and was all dressed up with tight black jeans, black turtle neck and a red jacket. Applying some makeup took me more 20 minutes. Now I just rushed in uber to reach university soon.

Everyone was busy discussing details of the project. I just received a call from Talha. Why is he so impudent I just never understood. So many times I just insulted him and he still tries on me hahaha. But that's okay if he wants to then I don't have any problem in flirting with him. I headed towards his department and he was also just looking for me. Then we had a cup of tea from his pocket money. Then trying to get rid of him I headed towards my friends saying I have a class.

ROMANA

I had to sleep today quickly on time or I will get late from university tomorrow. After being done with my Isha I headed towards the window and all I could see was snow everywhere and no mankind outside. Manchester turns out all heaven in days of January but too much cold sometimes gives thrill too. Anyways I just headed towards my bed saying shaba-kher to mama baba and went asleep.

Offering Fajar and waking up on time gives me a state of happiness. After reciting Quran I headed towards my wardrobe to get ready for university. Blue jeans, pink sweater and skin hijab made me feel a perfect cute combo today. I left for university after breakfast saying goodbye to my parents. The snowy roads and walking on them all alone gives a thunder in my heart that how God has created every single thing in this world. This cold breeze tells how close my Allah is to my heart listening to all my prayers. In my 20 years all I could found anyone so close to me is my Allah then why people rush towards others for the sake of relief? All the way doing my dhikr time went and I reached university.

Romana and fartashia are cousins totally different to eachother. Romana Khan lives in Manchester England, studies at The University of Manchester, is a student of Environmental Sciences. Fartashia Bajwa lives in Islamabad Pakistan, studies at PIFD and is a student of Arts.

ROMANA

Asalam-o-Alaikum Mom! I've returned home right now. And you know what my exam went so crazy, I told you last night that I have done all my preparation. It really went so good Allhamdulillah by the grace of Allah. I'll get fresh now and let me pray maghrib then we'll eat dinner and have some mother daughter session hehe. Oh by the way mom! You told me few weeks back that fartashia is also going to apply for an admission in Royal College of Art which is in London. She has a great sense of fashion I guess but why isn't she doing that course there?

FARIHA (ROMANA'S MOTHER)

Walikumassalam my beautiful bird! You always come home with a good news my child. I feel so relaxed seeing you back. May you get good grades this semester too. My child you know about her, she is a girl of her own. Your aunt was telling me that fartashia is not happy with her university she wants to study here for a good degree. And about her admission, oh that's good of you that you reminded me of that. I'll ask your aunt about it.

FARTASHIA

Bro I'm not happy going home so soon. It is still 2pm and we are free so why not we shall go towards ice berg. And yes let's just take Ibrahim with us after all you guys know we must need a driver with us too hehe.

Maira: This will be fun. Call Ibrahim.

Fartashia: I've texted him, he will be coming in a second.

Ibrahim: let's go guys.

In the car, Maira and Ibrahim left me to take some snacks from the store. Where out of a sudden I saw my father standing outside the bank. Now I had to hide myself from him so I just bent down. When they came back we went to our destination and smoked and enjoyed to the end we can. At 8 when I was home I faced my father who always has to stop me and tell me the etiquette of how to say salam and send regards to parents. I usually hate this a lot. Well I just took dinner and Ibrahim's message made me laugh so bad. "Damn girl! I haven't seen any creature more beautiful then you on earth. Today what I just wanted to do was to kiss you badly. You are gorgeous Fartashia. Waiting for the next day to see you again pretty. Bye". This bro thinks I've started liking him too haha. Well I have to take a sleep right now. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

"Why are you beating me Mom?? What have I done? I just tried to play outside with my friends, but Ali is too aggressive he hit me first Mom! Why don't you listen to me first?"Fartashia was crying very badly trying to stop her mother but she was continuously beating her. "I told you that you are not allowed to play outside, we told you about the rules you stupid girl!"

I woke up all out of fear, tears in my eyes, Fajar call was going outside. How pathetic nightmare it was. But why mom? Why dad? Why you both never gave me a support a love I wanted in my childhood?

I just woke up and then I realized I am not able to sleep more and I decided to watch some series. Then I got ready for university but then I got a call on my phone from London Royal College of Art. This was the only thing I wanted badly. I got selected there yesss mann I got admission but wait, Addmision? Hehe well let's just make this go right now