"What are you getting at Yeager?"

"My buddy Connie is throwing a party Friday, I'll be there. I'd really like if you came."

"I don't know. I already made plans with Colt and Marcel."

"Bring them to the party. Connie won't mind, to him the more people to party with, the better."

"I'll definitely have to think about it."

Eren nodded and asked for a soda while he waited for Armin to arrive so they could have lunch together. When you went to grab him his drink, you also went into the break room to talk with Marcel and Colt.

"Guys! Eren Yeager just told me he wants me to see me at Connie Springer's party this Friday" You exclaimed.

"What?" Marcel widened his eyes, "Are you going to go?"

"No, we already made plans together. I mean he said I could bring you two as well but-"

"We're going!" Marcel yelled.

"But what about Flames of Love?" Colt questioned.

"We always stay in. Let's go out," Marcel pleaded.

"Alright we'll go to the party but Saturday night we're watching Flames of Love at Y/n's house!" Colt declared.

"Any objections?" Marcel asked you.

You shook your head and left the break room to take Eren his drink. Armin had arrived in the time you were gone so you took both their orders. The day continued like normal with you checking in on Evelyn every now and then and bringing her a snack. Once Eren and Armin paid their bill they said their goodbyes to you and left. You went over to their table and saw they left you a nice tip and a note saying, "Here's my number. Let me know if you need a ride to the party -Eren".

You smiled to yourself and went to take your break. You sat down in the booth your sister was in and Marcel and Colt joined you shortly afterwards.

"My shifts ends in three hours, what about you guys?" You asked.

"Colt and I are working until seven," Marcel answered.

Just then someone walked up to the booth and you looked up to see Porco. You instantly smiled when your gaze met his.

"Can I speak to you Y/n? In private?" He asked, returning your smile.

"Hey you need to stop whisking away my friend whenever you feel like it especially when we're in the middle of a conversation," Marcel chimed in.

"I don't think she minds," Porco smirked, "Isn't that right Y/n?"

"It won't take long," You reassured Marcel and Colt.

Colt moved out of the booth so you could get out and talk to Porco. You and Porco stood outside the diner.

"So what did you want to talk about?" You initiated the conversation.

"About that, there's this party on Friday night and Pieck going's to be there. I was hoping to talk to her at the party but I was also hoping that you would go as well? To help me figure out a way to show her I'm trying to be a relationship kind of guy?" He asked, nervousness evident in his voice.

"Yeah I'll help you."

"Really?"

You nodded, "I was already planning to go to the party with Colt and Marcel anyways."

"Who told you told about the party?"

"Eren was having lunch with Armin at the diner and while I was waiting his table, he asked me to come."

Porco clenched his jaw and then said, "Are you sure you aren't going to be too busy with Yeager all night to help me?"

What's with the attitude you thought.

You narrowed your eyes, "No, I won't be too busy. He invited me to a party, it's not a date. I won't be attached him all night."

At your words Porco visibly relaxed.

"Do you need a ride to the party?"

"Umm Eren left me his number and offered to drive me but I don't know if I'm going to accept his offer."

"Text him and say no thanks. I'm driving you to the party."

You looked at him confused.

"Since your dad already trusts me to drive you around," He quickly added.

"Right. I'll see you Thursday then for our second lesson?"

"Can we make it Tuesday instead, I don't think I can wait that long to hang out with you again."

You didn't catch the last part as Porco's voice dropped to a whisper.

"Tuesday it is then," You smiled.

He walked you back inside to your booth and said bye to everyone before leaving. You chatted with Marcel, Colt and Evelyn for a few more minutes before going back to work for the last few hours of your shift.

Once your shift ended, you and Evelyn hopped in the car and went to a drive through to get food since you didn't feel like cooking tonight. When you got home, Evelyn turned the television on and the two of you ate dinner in the living room. You went to bed that night excited for the week to come.

~~~~~~
Author's note: I posted two chapters today because I'm going to be really busy with school this next five or six days and I won't be on my phone as much so I don't want to forget to post the chapters. Also because the next chapter will be a little on the short side but the chapter afterwards will be longer.